Honored Contributor
Just got home from school and time to catch the beginning of this. One of my favorite movies! I haven’t had a chance to see it in a long time. I just love Yul Brenner and Steve McQueen.
Esteemed Contributor

Great score, too!

Esteemed Contributor

I think I know it by heart ...

Honored Contributor

My girlfriend and I used to go to the movies often when we were teens.  We saw mostly what we liked but sometimes just went and hoped for the best.  We weren't Western movie fans but decided to see Magnificent Seven when it came out especially since Steve McQueen was in it and he was hot!  We sat in the balcony where smoking was allowed and the smoke as thick as fog.  We didn't have high expectations of the movie.

Fast forward, we loved it !!!!!  The cast was great and the story kept us interested from beginning to end.  When some of the actors were killed at the end, we were sad, we wanted all to live and happily ride into the sunset!!!!

I have seen Magnificent Seven many times since and have it taping on my DVR as I write.  I always think of that time of life when I watch Magnificent Seven and how young and care free life was then. The movie brings back that good feeling and still thrills me.