Honored Contributor

So, here is another documentary to checkout  (The Sound of 007 on Prime) on Netflix. "They were told to check their egos at the door. Go inside the studio on the historic night when music's biggest stars sang together for a good cause". If you were a fan of the artists from the 80's you will enjoy this documentary. This is about how it all came together for the song We Are The World. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Greatest Night in Pop

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2    Thanks for letting us know about this documentary.  💝. I'm a big fan of most all artists from the 80s and love We Are The World.  I remember when that song first came out.  MTV used to play the video a lot.  I didn't mind because I loved it, so much so I bought the record.  I still have it put up too.😃

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Greatest Night in Pop

@Jordan2 I remember this like it was yesterday!💝 To witness SO many of music's GREATEST stars successfully come together for the benefit of African Famine Relief!❤ It was MAGIC! 💖💖💖To think they did it and no one got hurt!😁 I was moved to happy tears and remember swaying and singing right along with them!🥰 THANK you so much for caring to share the reminder for this unforgettable trip down memory!🤗 I cannot wait to see it!👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖