Valued Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2016 (includes spoilers)

I know it is just a story but I hate the Quinn story line too!  I can't stand to watch when she is on. And I can't believe what Eric is doing. He knows what she has done to everyone. Can't believe he would turn his back on his family & his beloved Ridge for anyone!!  If Quinn moves in I will just stop watching till they get a new story line. I have plenty of other stuff to watch or do anyway.  I have done that before. They get a really lame story line & I just stop watching till it changes. I actually liked it last time I stopped watching! It's like this awful habit that keeps sucking you in!  From time to time I need to get away from it! Guess it is time again!

Respected Contributor

I guess I was right in predicting a few posts back that Miss Skank would start putting the moves on Thomas.....she'll get herself a Forrester yet!!  That being said.....I'm glad.  I don't want creepy Thomas anywhere around Caroline.....I want Ridge and Caroline back together and it to be proven that Douglas really IS Ridge's baby.

I'm so over Liam, Fish Lips, and Steffy..........Fish Lips could phone in his dialogue instead of showing up at the studio......he has said the same thing every single time Quinn goes off........writers must be on vacation.  Frrankly, I don't care what happens.....let Steffy and Spinless get back together and let Fish Lips marry his mother.   As for Old Fart Eric,.....he's turned into an old horn-dog....happens all the time......just wish he could see how stupid he looks......you'd think he had learned something with Duhnna the "honey bear" queen pouring honey all over him...........so pathetic.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is there a chance that both Brooke and Katie will return to wooing Ridge?  Return to sisters going after same man at same time.  "Shacking up", Eric is really showing his age.

Respected Contributor

When Eric and Quinn were dancing in the living room I kept waiting for Stephanie's picture to fall off the wall. Woman LOL

At first I thought there was going to be an engagement ring in the champagne glass but thought that's too soon. Maybe in a few more days... 

Oh, wait till the kids find out Quinn is living with Eric! I don't like this storyline that much but it's adding a little excitement.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

With that white beard, Eric can get a part time job playing Santa in December.

Honored Contributor

I suspect I'm a party of one, but I find this Quinn/Eric storyline and it's implications for Forrester a tad interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I suspect I'm a party of one, but I find this Quinn/Eric storyline and it's implications for Forrester a tad interesting.

It sure beats the hard to imagine Rick & Maya storyline.

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm not crazy about Quinn is coming out a winner here but I'm glad that Eric is front and center for a while.  This should not always be the show for the younger actors.  If Quinn wasn't such a terrible person, I'd be thrilled for Eric's romance.  I even liked Donna with him although I'll admit that I wasn't a daily watcher back then.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Yep!  If that picture stays on the wall over this, I will be stunned.

Oh yes.  Like Fish Lips is going to "make" his mommy do something!  SURE that's gonna happen.  He had his patented "O" little mouth expression going a lot in recent days!  LOL!!!  Who does that????  

I would like to see Liam get something he wants.  Poor guy.  I would like to see Steffy tell mommy and sonny to hit the road. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner, I'd like to see Liam come out on the winning side for a change as well.  Even with his shortcomings, he's a good guy.  Now that I think about it, that's the problem...and being fickle at times.  Good guys usually finish last on the soaps, right.  Look how happy bad guy Rick is right now.  At least give Liam a happiness moment soon.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)