Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2016 (includes spoilers)

I've been wondering the same thing, @deepwaterdotter.  Bet he does which would be very low, even for him.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Why are Bill & Brooke still meeting each other in secret? What if Katie walked in and saw Bill holding Brooke's hand....It's not like she left the building, she was in Ridge's office. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

See Bill still has the hots for Brooke, plain and simple.  This problem that Katie has is caused by her husband and sister.  Today, their scene made me want to tell them both off.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

well todays show sounds interesting[haven't watched yet], but yesterday I was getting upset, why did katie go in and apologize to Brook again,leave it alone,now I hear that her    and Bill are in room together and Bill is holding her hand?

I can't stand Rick, what a snotty nose brat he is always trying to cause a fight,his dad should ship him off to Europe and his wife with him.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Tucka, I totally agree. The sooner the better.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

I noticed several new pictures/paintings in the Forrestor halls yesterday. One is of Myra, similiar to that awful one Rick had hanging over the fireplace. I kept seeing it because it was right over Steffy's shoulder when she was talking to Thomas and Caroline.

The other is outside Ridge's office. Looks like it might be a picture/painting of Hope modelling something?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1, I didn't notice Hope's picture but I did see the one with Maya in it because it looked so out of place.  I thought it was the same from the Forrester house?  I wasn't looking closely yesterday due to the way things were going.  It looks like Katie is being set up to be the mouthpiece that reveals Ridge's secret.

Seems to me that normally Katie would not be questioning Ridge so intensely like that.  Especially since she has big problems of her own.   As mean as Rick is, I don't see him questioning Rick about his DOCTOR, of all things??   Quite a bit of reaching the writers are doing, I think.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie @lainey1   I agree with you foxxie.  I think it seems far reaching that Katie would be so curious about all of this.  The interaction between that Dr and Katie, I think, is a stretch anyway.

I also agree about Katie (spilling the beans) about Ridge and the baby.  So, she now (obviously) has put two and two together.  I saw her looking out of the cracked door watching the interaction between Thomas and Caroline and the baby as if to say, "Ahhhh!  Now I know who the Dad Dad is".

Can I just say I can't decide who gets on my nerves the worst these days.....Caroline with her whining or Rick with his hairdo and just his pain in the neck snooping?  Suddenly, he's such a good snoop.  Rick has friends?  Ha!

I was looking at his nasty looking hairdo.  First of all many of these males who are supposed to be know the fashion industry could use some modernizing.  Their hair looks terrible and all greasy.  Ugh!  

Maybe Rick is growing his hair like that for something else he's going to be on (another show).

I'm thinking about the way suddenly on this show the fact that Steffy and fish lips are married it's the Holy Grail (marriage).  Since when did it suddenly matter that two people are married and that's it forever?  Give me a break!  Steffy goes from one marriage to another the way some people change their underwear.  

How did Steffy get to be such a prize anyway?  Ugh!

Trusted Contributor

Finally liam told Wyatt you are always wanting the woman i have, that was so good and true,wyatt is messed up because of his crazy moma,and he knew after charly showed him the tape that his mom was involved, he immediately rushed Steffie in to the marriage. wish charly would discuss this and Steffie figures it out. Liam did leave her because he caught wyatt in bed with her,this should be discussed,wyatt hinted at it yesterday about him leaving befor the kidnapping.If only these idiots would comunicate,then of course it wouldn't be a soap opera.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@tucka, I don't think Liam remembers that he caught Wyatt and Steffy in bed or the stuff he told Steffy afterwards.  His reaction to it was very strange because he had an unknown concussion probably getting progressively worse each minute.  Then he lost consciousness in the parking lot.  Steffy needs to see the video.  

Liam needs to remind Steffy that Wyatt has a pattern of taking what's his.  Remember Wyatt wanted Bill to give Liam's house to him?  Jealousy in its highest form.

Maybe when Ivy finishes her movie or whatever she's doing and comes back, she can fill in some of the missing pieces of what was happening.  Wyatt and Steffy seem to think no reminding of events is necessary.  Maybe they don't know what a concussion is, lol.  Wyatt, in his desperation to place all the blame on Liam's back in order to appear blameless himself for marrying Steffy so quickly, seems to me to be removing his mother almost totally from the equation.  

Another thing, I don't understand why Liam can't have his job back.  It hasn't been that long.  Bill can give Wyatt something else since it's his company.