Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

Now Nicole doesn't want Maya to tell Rick she's transgender, probably because if Rick doesn't accept her, then Nicole's afraid her stay at the Forrestor mansion, working as a model and dating Wyatt will be over.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Contributor

I agree Charlie on the first guess thought it was transgender. For a slow sometimes dimwitted security guard that doesn't make a bit of sense. And Pam who always wants to stick her head and hand into something that doesn't concern her you would think she would jump at the chance. If you thought about it Pam instead of being scared about rick why don't you tell ridge and have him confront rick and maya with daddy along side. There are ways around this and this just has to be plain stupid

Trusted Contributor

I agree about this storyline,and you know it is going to turn out on the exceptness of maya being a transgender, it has to why else would it be on a soap,Eric will probably back her and of course Ric wants to keep his job so he will do what daddy says,may as well forget it cause its not going to get Ric fired. tucka.

Honored Contributor

Tucka you are exactly right. These writers can't even make a few people act the way normal people act.

Wow! I take those pills. I wonder if someone found mine they would automatically assume I was transgender! Good grief! What a jump! I agree with you big, I'm surprised they didn't drag out those two guessing ....."sounds like.....".

Valued Contributor

Ok if this has already been asked then I apologize....but when Maya first started on the show wasn't she looking for a child she gave away? Now she can't have children? I'm confused.

Honored Contributor

Finally.....Ridge finally quit! Now maybe things will start to move in the 20 minutes of this show!

This is going to be like the blind leading the blind (me trying to explain something to someone who doesn't understand).

Maya (the writers have decided is transgender). She has had the operation where she was a male and is now a female. She can't have children.

Someone else want to take this?

Trusted Contributor

I didn't think Ridge really quit, he just threw that out there for discussion, again?? That's the way I took it. Anyway, it's Friday so we'll have a good cliffhanger tonite if all goes well. lol.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

So I was wrong......first time today..LOL. I couldn't believe that Carter got the words out before the show ended. Waa Hoo!!
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

I still hope that Ridge quits. From reading spoilers,it looks like he doesn't. Where is Aly? She should be speaking to Eric.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Please join us on the May thread Smiley Happy

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum