Esteemed Contributor

The Big Bang Theory is now on Thursdays

Just thought I'd share in case you were like me wondering where it was last Monday night.  😊

Season 10 episode 6 is scheduled to air Thursday, October 27 at 8:00 p.m. EST on CBS.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Big Bang Theory is now on Thursdays

Thank YOU.....

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I've been having trouble keeping up with all the programming changes!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

My DVR is set to record this, no matter what day it's on but thanks for the reminder!

Honored Contributor

Are they swinging their cash cow any way the wind blows to magnetically attract audience? I think maybe so. 

Ten PM IS THE "witching hour" for me, so I've already written off SCORPION and NCISNO, but with cast changes, the latter might not appeal to me any more anyway. 

I think these rapid rapid fire placement shifts in the prime time schedules are poison. That's MY OCD talking.

Esteemed Contributor

TBBT has been in the Thursday time slot for years EXCEPT at the start of the NFL season when CBS moves it to Monday (and CBS shows Thursday night games for the first 6-8 weeks of the season)...thenTBBT moves right back to where it belongs on Thursday.  They have done this for several years now. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

TBBT has been in the Thursday time slot for years EXCEPT at the start of the NFL season when CBS moves it to Monday (and CBS shows Thursday night games for the first 6-8 weeks of the season)...thenTBBT moves right back to where it belongs on Thursday.  They have done this for several years now. 

Exactly. This isn't anything new.  I don't like that they do it because it confuses me at first but it's been going on for a few years. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Yes, they've been doing this for years.  I usually begin the season watching Mondays and end up missing episodes during/after this transition because I've usually established another routine for Thursdays by the time they switch the schedule.  I'm not such a fan of this show that I feel a desire to set the DVR to record and watch every episode.  Just thought I'd share that the schedule has changed this week in the event anyone else here doesn't keep up with the NFL schedule and wanted to watch TBBT.

Esteemed Contributor

The problem is this year they changed the time slot of Gray's Anatomy, so that BBT and GA are up against each other. I usually have to go On Demand to watch on or the other because of this. This may be the year that BBT will be in jeopardy.