Respected Contributor

TOP CHEF - NEW SEASON (21) - 3/20/24

[ Edited ]

I totally forgot about TC for 2024 until I saw a post on Reddit.  Kristen Kish is the new host.  I will be DVRing it.  I liked Padma but won't really miss her.  I like Kristen and enjoyed watching her as a contestant on TC previously. Gail and Tom are back and so is Last Chance kitchen.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TOP CHEF - NEW SEASON (21) - 3/20/24

I had no idea this show was still on TV.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I had no idea this show was still on TV.

It's on its 21st season.  I didn't watch the last 2 since I really didn't like the chefs!  Padma said she was leaving after the 20th and she did.

Trusted Contributor

I am looking forward to the new season.  I liked Padma and am interested to see how Kristen does.  

Honored Contributor

@SWEET DVR set. I got sick of Padma years ago, glad to see the back of her.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@SWEET DVR set. I got sick of Padma years ago, glad to see the back of her.

@Love my grandkids 

I just set my DVR too for whole series. I thought I had DVRed it from previous years and it stays that way unless I deleted it for some reason.  Padma didn't bother me.

Trusted Contributor

I knew it was coming back this week.  One of my favorite shows and I've watched every season.  I thought Padma was great and loved her subtle sense of humor but Kristen will probably do a good job.

Honored Contributor

cannot wait for the new season.

this is one BRAVO show that hasnt let me down any season.

have watched from the beginning AND have watched all of its offshoot shows. this has been on since 2006!

i am a padma fan and will miss her, but i do like kristen and hoping she does well. 

wish they were doing a BALTIMORE or a PHILADELPHIA!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

cannot wait for the new season.

this is one BRAVO show that hasnt let me down any season.

have watched from the beginning AND have watched all of its offshoot shows. this has been on since 2006!

i am a padma fan and will miss her, but i do like kristen and hoping she does well. 

wish they were doing a BALTIMORE or a PHILADELPHIA!

@sunshine45 

Baltimore would be great.  I'm in MD myself.

Esteemed Contributor

I doubt I'll be able to watch as there are too many other things I normally watch on Wednesday nights.  I absolutely love Kristen Kish and know she'll do great.  I was never a fan of Padma so am not sorry to see her go.  I'm also not a fan of Gail or Tom's which is one reason why I won't put in any effort to try to watch Top Chef and make it a priority.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown