Valued Contributor

Re: TCM's Alfred Hitchcock Mini-Fest Continues...

@Oznell wrote:

SuesCat, great to have you "aboard".  You sound like fun.  Maybe you can scare up some scalding coffee or something and make it through.  My son has promised to make Orange Julius's to keep us going as long as possible...

@Oznell  Haha! Thanks for welcoming me "aboard" for the airing of Lifeboat. Unfortunately i couldn't hang on and i "drifted" off. 'Still very much appreciate your posting the schedule! 'Hope everyone had a great night watching!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

@Oznell

Hitchcock ruined me.  I was raised on his films, the TV series, and all the horror anthologies on my family's bookshelves.  I can't see a murder of crows today without thinking it's Hitchcockian.

And because of all the papers I wrote (this time in college film courses), I can't just "watch a movie."  I have to sit and analyze it to death.

Adore Hitchcock.  I often try to narrow down my favorite Hitchcock films to one and it's a challenge.  So many to consider.  And, speaking of horror, one that Hitchcock was associated with is the documentary Memory of the Camps.

Let me know when TCM is airing Frenzy. Woman Wink

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

just bee, I've noticed they don't seem to show "Frenzy" as much as some of the others-- wonder why? 

I know what you mean, my faves shift a bit too, I guess number one is always "Shadow of a Doubt" for me b/c of wonderful Joseph Cotton, Teresa Wright and the rest of that quirky cast...

Honored Contributor

I watched Dial M for Murder last night.

I'm a huge Hitchcock fan as well as Grace Kelly.

She has such an evil husband.    Love the twist.