Respected Contributor

Speaking of some great YouTube channels…

While I have quite a few related to Beauty and Home Decor, there are 2 that I watch every single video that is put up. 
The first is "A Word on Westerns." The man who has this channel is Rob Word and he's been interviewing tv and western movie actors for quite a few years. At the beginning of each new year, he does a dedicated video on the ones who passed away the previous year.  I absolutely love this channel! 

The other channel that I love is named " Hollywood Graveyard." The guy who speaks is Authur and he is friend does all the music for the channel. They are based in California and Authur goes to the famous graveyards in California and shows us the final resting places for famous actors, musicians, etc. He tells some history on the person. It's so interesting to me to learn some of the famous people's back story. He has also been to some of the cemeteries in NY, and has a series called the "Viewer's Special," where his followers may have a famous person's grave in the viewers home state or town and they just video the famous grave and send it to Authur and he compiles them and puts them in a video. I know I'm not explaining this the best, but believe me, it's a great channel. 
He recently did a series on Edmund Gwen, who was the Santa in the original Miracle on 34th street. He had said for years that they could not find his final resting place, but I encourage you to watch the series to see how that turns out! ❤️

I am sorry for the long post, but sometimes I'm long winded....😀🤣

Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of some great YouTube channels…

@wvumountiefan 

Thanks for the info. I love old Hollywood movies so I will check out that channel. 

Have a good day! 

Trusted Contributor

East Idaho News has a great YT channel, they report on "Feel Good Friday" where they tell great things people have done, and also "Secret Santa" each Christmas season, when a millionaire in the community gives families having a hard time money/a car/home repairs, or whatever they need.......

Honored Contributor

The only time I watch YouTube is when I need to see how to do something, how something works or gets fixed.