Honored Contributor

Discovered it on Streaming. It is funny and enjoyable. The woman that plays Ceddie's wife is Nicey Nash (SP),but Tina on The Neighborhood is a clone for Nicey.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  I do not understand your post could you please expalin it s a bit more. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

This movie from 1986?  Hysterical!  I loved it!

I have absolutely no idea what "Ceddie" means.

1000003314.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Discovered it on Streaming. It is funny and enjoyable. The woman that plays Ceddie's wife is Nicey Nash (SP),but Tina on The Neighborhood is a clone for Nicey.

I love Nicey! She does remind me of Tina for sure. I was bummed when the Rookie Feds was cancelled. 

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1  I do not understand your post could you please expalin it s a bit more. 

I think what she is saying is there was a show starring Cedric the Entertainer called Soul Man. His co star was Nicey Nash (who played his wife). That show is no longer on. She was saying that Tina (played by Tichina Arnold) reminds her of the character played in his former show. Similar personalities. 

Honored Contributor

As far as I can tell it was a TV series TV. The movie "Soul Man" is another one of my favs-not the same.

Honored Contributor

"A Harvard lawyer can make a lot of money". As said by Darth Vader aka James Earl Jones in "SOUL MAN".

Honored Contributor

Cedric The Entertainer's 'The Soul Man' Returns For Season Two | HuffPost

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 thank you but I do not think they are remotely similar I do not like Nicey Nash at all I think she is an overblown loud mouth.

I do enjoy is wife on The neighborhood

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Effie54 thank you but I do not think they are remotely similar I do not like Nicey Nash at all I think she is an overblown loud mouth.

I do enjoy is wife on The neighborhood

@I am still oxox  I understand. Niecy isn't for everyone. I like her in small doses. The Neighborhood is a great show and the wife on that show is very talented.