Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I thought the FBI guy was still just obsessed with Marley?

I don't know... and the FBI guy started sending texts last season to the daughter --- faking like it was her dad. What's up with that?

@LTT1

Totally agree.  I don't know where that plot line can go.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shades of Blue

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

I thought the FBI guy was still just obsessed with Marley?

I don't know... and the FBI guy started sending texts last season to the daughter --- faking like it was her dad. What's up with that?

I think he has figured Harley may have done something

to the dad......and figures the daughter may be able to 

lead him to the truth...

Respected Contributor

I thought it was good last year but got so bored I did not even finish the last show. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching and enjoying it. I record it and watch it during the week before the next epiosde airs. Still interested in what's going on. 

Honored Contributor

I like the story line, it's intense. I tune in mostly to see what JL is wearing, I love her clothes and her hair and makeup.

Valued Contributor

What happened to Ray Liotta? He looks so disheveled and just bad! 

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I thought this was a good show last year in its debut. 

So far (two episodes) this season, I find I have absolutely NO idea what it's about.  The writing is poorer and so is the acting.  I think perhaps JLo is spreading herself too thin.

Anyone watching?  Opinions?

I loved it last year..not much so far..probably won't be watching anymore..Yes..I think she's spreading herself too thin!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I loved season 1. 

Season 2 I am getting bored.  Not a good sign.   If I make it till the finale, I will not be watching S3 if there is one.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I STILL like this show and get so antsy while watching it, I have to stop it and watch something else and then go back to it.  I like her a lot.  I think she's a good actress.

I don't care for looking at Ray Liotta though...his face looks doughy...kind of beefy.  His eyes look all red and strange.  Has he had a face lift or something?

It isn't as good so far as it was last year.  

Honored Contributor

@tdog wrote:

What happened to Ray Liotta? He looks so disheveled and just bad! 

@tdog

He's grossly overacting with that head down, eyes upward stare.  It's as though he has no other expression.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986