Respected Contributor

SURVIVOR--Week of April 24, 2024--spoilers

Well, I'm not a happy camper.

This week's episode provided us much more chaos--and some of you find that entertaining. I can only take so much. I think Liz thinks entirely too much of herself and she may end up final three, along with Tiff and Venus.  It would be a finale that I would not watch because I can't stand any of them.

The challenge was brutal to watch.  I thought it was weird they didn't do a reward challenge--just the immunity challenge. My feet were killing me by the time they all dropped. Of course, I have very sensitive feet anyway.

Q is probably the most dangerous player out there.  Granted Hunter is a best in challenges and they probably made the right decision at tribal, and I guess if you took Q to the end--no one would vote for him, so there's that.

I give this episode 1 torch because they voted off my favorite player.

Honored Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR--Week of April 24, 2024--spoilers

Hunter was my favorite too. I was disappointed he didn't play his idol, but not as disappointed as he surely was.

Frequent Contributor

The chaos is more than I can handle. Very boring. I always doze off at tribal council and wake up at The Amazing Race!!
Survivor has really gone down hill.
Respected Contributor

I don't know why Hunter told them he had an idol. No one even suspected it. He knew they were coming for him, so just be quiet, let them vote for you and play your idol. I know he was hoping to not have to use it yet, but that didn't work out so well, did it? 

Esteemed Contributor

What a bone head play on Hunters part.  Why he told them he had an idol and then didn't play it is beyond me. He was my favorite and Q should have been voted out.  IMP he's nuts. Don't like the ladies either. Guess I need a new favorite, any suggestions?

Esteemed Contributor

8 players left and no one really left to root for. Maybe Charlie, Maria or Ben but  this chaos is odd. Jeff was odd last night also. It is the broken toys season for me.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Oh, Hunter, go with your gut. You always go with your gut. A lesson not to be too trusting. 

So now this was the fourth member of Q's solid six alliance that he's wanted ousted. I guess when Q realized that Hunter voted for him and not Ben that Q's revote was Hunter's undoing. 

Loyalty is very sparse this season.

The only two left I like are Charlie and Maria.

Could they please come up with new challenges instead of variations of the same old, same old. I'd rather see a juggling challenge at this point. 

And I do wish they'd vary the location again. The show is getting stale.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all of you.  There was absolutely no reason for Hunter to tell anyone he had an idol!!  And, instead of trusting his gut, he didn't play it.  Dumb and dumber

The closer we get to the end the more I see Venus and Liz in the final.  Imo, they both should have been gone long ago!!

Wondering if Q's plan is to create so much chaos that he doesn't get voted out.

Liz is so annoying!!!  Her whining is pathetic.  At this point I think Charlie and Ben are the best at flying under the radar.  Either one could wind up at final.  I see the women start turning on one another very soon.  Maria and Tiff are the biggest targets.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with all the comments above.  I was screaming at my TV last for Hunter to play the idol.  He is supposedly a Survivor expert and he missed the part about not telling others about your Idol and if you are uncomfortable PLAY THE IDOL!.  Unless he got immunity going forward he probably would have gotten voted out because he was too much of a threat but that was just dumb last night. 

Very few alliances are left with this group.  I hope Charlie or Maria make it to the end. Last night was too long with only one challenge.  I have to fast forward thru the constant lying to each other who they are going to vote out. 

I could see Venus making it to the end she has had so much screen time.  The other little red hair girl with the tattoos I would be ok with.  Not a great season. 

Respected Contributor

I'm rooting for Venus and Q--that is a sure fire way to get them voted out.