Super Contributor

Re: SPOILER - The Young and the Restless Spoilers October 20

On 10/20/2014 soxfan said:

The doctor told him his PSA was elevated. That doesn't always mean it's cancer. Unless I missed something after that.

Hooty, The person at Nicki's door certainly plays his part well doesn't he? So creepy.

Ashley looks great. I laughed when she blurted out , "so what do you think about your new son-in-law?".

this is a soap - if they want the PSA to mean he is pregnant then he will be!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} i wonder how long it will take for them to know that he does indeed have cancer since that is what JFP has said for weeks is what the outcome will be?? that are notorious for dragging us along for too long!

Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 shesallthat said:
On 10/20/2014 soxfan said:

The doctor told him his PSA was elevated. That doesn't always mean it's cancer. Unless I missed something after that.

Hooty, The person at Nicki's door certainly plays his part well doesn't he? So creepy.

Ashley looks great. I laughed when she blurted out , "so what do you think about your new son-in-law?".

this is a soap - if they want the PSA to mean he is pregnant then he will be!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} i wonder how long it will take for them to know that he does indeed have cancer since that is what JFP has said for weeks is what the outcome will be?? that are notorious for dragging us along for too long!

So true! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 10/19/2014 annabellethecat said:

I saw in the previews that her drinking partner come knocking with Paul in her room on the other side listening to the drinking partner saying, "I brought you something to drink". Maybe he finally finds out she's been boozing it it.

Although he isn't the brightest light bulb.

I actually laughed when Paul starts shouting at Ian that he's under arrest.......he's a joke when it comes to being actually good at his job......he was awful as a private detective........Lynn, his secretary solved more crimes than he ever did.....I almost choked on my Diet Coke when he was made chief of police.......I think he's such a dufuss. He asks Nikki if she's drinking again and she says NO......chances are he'll accept that answer (although I hope not.....I'm done with Nikki and her drama for a while).

Honored Contributor

I agree with you hula. I guess he's a regular so they have to have some kind of job for him, other than just hanging around.

Now they've given poor Michael cancer.

Honored Contributor

Ian is a #1 creep that is for sure!!! He kills me with his evil grins and laughs ........... but he is a good actor!