Honored Contributor

SNL was going to be a rerun tonight. They put together a tribute to Prince that will air instead. Probably music performances and skits based on him, and SNL members speaking about him. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SNL Prince Tribute Tonight

Thanks for letting us know! I will try and stay awake tonight and watch. I fell asleep last night and missed Dateline special on Prince, (that was only at 10:00 too!, lol)

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

Thanks for letting us know! I will try and stay awake tonight and watch. I fell asleep last night and missed Dateline special on Prince, (that was only at 10:00 too!, lol)

You're welcome. I know what you mean, I nod off on 10:00 shows too!  I DVR shows I watch because I know I'll miss things here and there. I'll DVR SNL because I'll never make it to 1:00!

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for letting us know.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

Both Dateline's and 20/20's specials on Prince last night were great.  I was DVRing both, but switching back and forth to watch each one in "real time."  I watched all of 20/20's, but need to finish Dateline later.  If you have On-Demand, I think you might like to watch what you missed on Dateline (or 20/20).

I, also, have SNL programed to record new episodes, so I'll have to make sure to check out their tribute to Prince. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the head up. I will set my DVR.

Esteemed Contributor

I usually watch SNL on demand. I can see all the shows for this current season on my computer or an app from my cable company. You can view SNL on demand on a TV, but there are not as many shows available. 

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

I usually watch SNL on demand. I can see all the shows for this current season on my computer or an app from my cable company. You can view SNL on demand on a TV, but there are not as many shows available. 

I remember watching SNL on demand once because I forgot to record it. Anyway they cut out the musical guest, I don't know if that was a one time thing or it is always done.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 Thanks for the heads up.  I like to watch SNL but sometimes forget to DVR it.  Again, thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@sommertimeThanks for the heads up  I'm watching it On Demand now.