Honored Contributor

Reality TV's Most Notorious Couple Is Having a Baby!

Sounds like another reality show will be in the making for these two out of work losers.....

http://extratv.com/2017/04/12/heidi-montag-and-spencer-pratt-expecting-first-child/

Respected Contributor

Re: Reality TV's Most Notorious Couple Is Having a Baby!

Never heard of them.  Then again, I'm not into "reality" TV.  Because in reality, it's still just TV.

Respected Contributor

Argh. Poor baby. Poor kid is starting off behind the eight ball just by being a product of those two dysfunctional people. I hope against hope that they have matured and turn out to be good parents. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

No idea who is being discussed, but whoever they are, they're not out of work.  They are performing on TV and, I assume, getting paid for it.  Sounds like a job to me.

No, they're not frying burgers or making baseball bats or selling cars, but my definition of "job" doesn't have to include doing a job like those.

Honored Contributor

Who?

They haven't been 'stars' of any kind for years, much less "Reality TV's Most Notorious Couple".

In their dreams, maybe.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Wow, their marriage has lasted.

Trusted Contributor

Heidi had a lot of plastic surgery in 2010 in her 20's.  Much too young and not needed in my opinion.  She had 10 procedures, i.e. chin reduction. ears pinned back, liposuction, breast augmentation, etc.  She has had psychological scars as well as physical scars and said she's sorry she did it.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Who?

They haven't been 'stars' of any kind for years, much less "Reality TV's Most Notorious Couple".

In their dreams, maybe.

I forgot all about them, they have not been on TV for years, the husband got an over inflated ego and no one wanted him around.

She got tons of plastic surgery, then went to the tabloids to sell her story of how terrible the surgeries were and what a mistake it was.  

Last I heard they ran into $$$$ problems after paying to 'undo' or correct the surgeries.

The baby is their latest attempt to get in front of a camera.....

Respected Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Wow, their marriage has lasted.

Nobody else would put up with them. Lol. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )