Honored Contributor

Nneka is the next one to leave Real Housewives of Potomac. She said she wants to concentrate on getting pregnant. She said we will definitely see her though in the future somewhere.

I am ok with her leaving, her storyline is over anyway. I am sure we will see her in the future, she is very focused and driven.

Super Contributor

She was useless and had no storyline but to argue with Wendy.

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Unable to receive  RHOP, but hope you continue to update us each week. I'm anxious to hear about Stacey new endeavors on the show and think she'll do very well with her own line. She is professional and accurate in her work details. Should be very interesting.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Shannon Finney/Bravo via Getty Images Nneka Ihim on 'The Real Housewives of Potomac'

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi 

Is that a picture ^^^ of Stacey in RHOP? WOW, that does not do justice to her true beauty and elegance. Could be a wicked part she's playing. Guess we'll see her acting abilities, if that's the case. (No wonder I've never been a fan of the Housewifes!)

Super Contributor

@BirkiLady That's not Stacey that's Nneka who's leaving.Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Suxela 
Thanks so much. I've never watched a Housewives show and have no idea who is who, but did think IF it was Stacey the make-up was awful. LOL  

Respected Contributor

Former DC Anchor Lands New Gig — FTVLive

This is a picture of Stacey.