Honored Contributor

Re: RHONJ Cast for new season

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i like caroline......not so crazy about dina.

i believe dina isnt on it anymore because she moved to california.

@sunshine45 - Do you know what Dina is doing in California? Thanks.

she has a new man, dave cantin.......he used to own a car dealership and now is commercial broker (they are both still married to their spouses i believe, but separated), she also spends time in new york.

Former New Jersey Housewife Dina Manzo and her new man Dave Cantin together at the Hampton Sun Celebrates 10th Anniversary event in June.

you can view her california home here..... on the video.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/dina-manzo-go-inside-new-california-home

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Amber is also out.  She really had nothing nice to say about the show. 

I'm surprised Jacqueline is back but I guess she needs the money.  I wasn't a big fan. 

no surprise that amber is not back. her husband really messed it up for her. he is a whiner about EVERYTHING. he is even threatening to write a book about all of the behind the scenes stuff that goes on on that show.

Given the fact that she is fighting cancer again and currently going through chemo, it's probably best that she not be involved in this mess anyhow.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Amber is also out.  She really had nothing nice to say about the show. 

I'm surprised Jacqueline is back but I guess she needs the money.  I wasn't a big fan. 

no surprise that amber is not back. her husband really messed it up for her. he is a whiner about EVERYTHING. he is even threatening to write a book about all of the behind the scenes stuff that goes on on that show.

Given the fact that she is fighting cancer again and currently going through chemo, it's probably best that she not be involved in this mess anyhow.

@Lipstickdiva  The last I heard during the season was that there was no cancer, so didn't know that it has now returned, sad.  Her DH was a jerk on the show, but as Amber said, he walked the cancer walk with her so he is A-okay in my book.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, I had read sometime last year that her cancer had returned so I went to her FB page and saw that she confirmed that it had. She had surgery last year as well.  She seems to have a great attitude and is very into fitness and good eating.

I thought her husband was a jerk on the show but I have to wonder how much of that was for the show.  She came out and revealed some things about the show that I'm sure Bravo and Andy weren't happy about.  Basically she said everything was a set up.  LOL