Honored Contributor

PK and Dorit are separating after 9 years of marriage.....Who couldn't see that coming? They both ask for privacy as they navigate this next phase of their lives...blah blah blah........She will probably definitely come back next season-this is her storyline...... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

PK and Dorit are separating after 9 years of marriage.....Who couldn't see that coming? They both ask for privacy as they navigate this next phase of their lives...blah blah blah........She will probably definitely come back next season-this is her storyline...... 

I am not surprised but I really hate to see a family torn apart. Same with Kyle and Mauricio. Their girls are much older but it takes a toll on all involved no matter what the age.

Honored Contributor

They were already separated with him in London all the time. If they unfortunately do go the distance, who gets custody of Boy George? 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am not surprised but I really hate to see a family torn apart. Same with Kyle and Mauricio. Their girls are much older but it takes a toll on all involved no matter what the age.

@DREAMON I agree, and Dorit's and PK's children are very young. Will be so hard on them. I would imagine PK will be living in London???

Esteemed Contributor

Who is left on that franchise that is still a housewife?  Crystal is no longer on.  This show needs to be retitled to "Real Divorcees of Beverly Hills".

It is too bad that the focus for each season of these Bravo reality shows seem to have become which couple has split up and the misery that family goes through.  And then of course their "friends" talking smack about them and demanding their innermost secrets.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Who is left on that franchise that is still a housewife?  Crystal is no longer on.  This show needs to be retitled to "Real Divorcees of Beverly Hills".

It is too bad that the focus for each season of these Bravo reality shows seem to have become which couple has split up and the misery that family goes through.  And then of course their "friends" talking smack about them and demanding their innermost secrets.

@Wsmom None-they are all divorced or separated. The only one left that was married was Kyle and Crystal and Dorit, now Crystal is off the show and Kyle and Dorit are both separated. Sad, it happens in a lot of these franchises though. Lisa VanderPump and Heather DuBRow are one of the few that stay married......

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON I agree, and Dorit's and PK's children are very young. Will be so hard on them. I would imagine PK will be living in London???

And heaven forbid any of these moms then quit or take a leave from the show to focus on the well being of their children.  That $$ is way more important.  And since they are all so incredibly wealthy (just ask them) they aren't doing it for the money.  

Esteemed Contributor

I want to add (and I can't edit)...I don't mean any mom going through a divorce should quit for their child's well being.  I mean these moms whose lives are dragged through the tabloids on the regular should step away so their kids aren't having to see it everywhere they look...or in the case of Kyle's kids finding out info from the tabs.  

Kyle and Kim moan about their mom.  One day ol' Portia is going to be doing a Lifetime show on her mom and how she had to live her life on reaity tv and the emotioinal damage it did to her.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14  Who will get custody of Boy  George?  Good question.......and too funny. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch anymore. When I did, I thought PK and Dorit were like the odd couple. I never thought they were in love. So it is no surprise.