Respected Contributor

@Oznell  I just wanted to let you know that your previous Perry Mason discussions here influenced me to check out the show. I started watching last week on the Great American Family channel and am now a fan of Perry Mason : )  .

I've been watching almost every night since. I've also watched a few "Murder, She Wrote" shows and "Columbo."

Honored Contributor

Oh, that's cool, @Desert Lily !   Isn't he dynamic.   Love the "Perry-Della-Paul "  chemistry.  Are you in Season One, or have you started later in the season?  Would enjoy any and all impressions you care to share in future, your favorite episodes, etc., as you continue to watch... 

Honored Contributor

And....so MANY young "guests" who went on to be STARS

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I watch Perry Mason every day. He's also on FETV. I Google people on some of these old shows and William Hopper (Paul Drake) is the son of Hedda Hopper, famous columnist from back in the day. Barbara Hale is the mother of actor William Katt (Great American Hero.)

Respected Contributor

I just recently found out that Perry Mason were books before

the TV show .. plan to give one a try this summer ....

Honored Contributor

My library has a lot of the books @Big Joanie. I bet I've watched every episode because it's on all the retro channels. Unfortunately, I'm confused all the time! People in 1960 must have had better comprehension than I have.