Honored Contributor

Did anyone see Nancy's last show yesterday?   (I didn't).

Honored Contributor

one word for Nancy

ANNOYING!!!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I apologize if this was already discussed, but there is a new movie coming up on Hallmark channel, their mystery series of movies, Haily Dean Mystery with Kellie Martin....Nancy Grace is the author of the book that the movie is based on.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I apologize if this was already discussed, but there is a new movie coming up on Hallmark channel, their mystery series of movies, Haily Dean Mystery with Kellie Martin....Nancy Grace is the author of the book that the movie is based on.

@Wsmom  I've been meaning to post that too but kept forgetting.  Thanks for the post.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy Grace to Move On

[ Edited ]

"unleash the lawyers"

UGGGHH

That's one of her favorite lines and it's annoying.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

This is the worst picture I have ever seen of Nancy

IMG_0228.JPG

Honored Contributor

I asked a simple question for this thread.  It wasn't intended to be a bash Nancy Grace thread.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Wsmom  I've always liked Kellie Martin.

For those who are interested, the movie will premier Sunday, October 23 at 9 PM ET.  

"Hailey Dean Mystery: Murder With Love"

Former prosecutor-turned-therapist Hailey Dean is a powerhouse, Mensa bright, and acutely observant. During a tragic week, one of her patients loses her parents to separate fatal accidents along with millions of dollars that has seemingly vanished into thin air. When the police begin to question Hailey's patient, shes knows she is innocent. But who is the culprit? Stars Kellie Martin, Giacomo Baessato and Cindy Busby.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I'd read it if I could find the time. I like her.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lilac Tree...I watched Grace for years but after the Casey Anthony trial ended I couldn't take her anymore.  She was good at what she did for the years I watched her, I guess it just got old.

By the way, you will always be Ford1224 to me.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam