Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie @chickenbutt   I saw a Couples Cam with Erik and Virginia.  For date night they were doing a ear candle project.......can I say gross?  Erik was a bit grossed out, but Virginia just laughed through the whole thing.  

I am not surprised about Clara and Ryan.  She seemed really uncomfortable on the Kevin Frasier show.  I think it is better they broke up now. They would have had problems down the road raising their kids.  Their views and values were very different.  The same could be said about Erik and Virginia.  Her views were too liberal for him.  

I think Houston will be another bomb.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT

[ Edited ]

I wonder if Clara and Ryan went ahead with that big wedding they were planning or if they realized it was a mistake before they put on more of a show.

I think Clara knocked herself out to accomodate Ryan's idiosyncratic ideas about sexuality at her expense, emotional, physical, and her entire ideal of the marriage union she signed up for.  

Her ability to stay loyal is a testament to how much she was invested in making it work wheras he strung it out as long as he could -- until he had nothing to give her, for whatever reason.  And the reason doesn't really matter, he was completely without substance,  good with words, innuendo for future promise and nothing more.

She fell for a long line and like many others, he should never have signed on to that show.

At least, that is how I see it from my arm chair.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs , I don't have high hopes for season 13 either.  I think I could have done as good or better at pairing than the experts did.  As if they choose mates the opposite of what a person wants rather than similar likes and dislikes.  If a guy says he's more of a homebody, don't pair him with a girl that wants to go out all of the time.  I don't think I heard one question about children.  

I'm gonna watch tonight with Kevin Frazier and maybe get a better feeling of whether I'll watch the season.  I probably will because there's nothing better on on Wednesday nights.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)