Esteemed Contributor

I was so happy to hear Dr Pepper say that Haley was so cold.  That is how I felt the entire season. She hurt Jake so many times.

Honored Contributor

Could Paige be that (hold on I'm trying to think of a nice word)...could she be that stupid?  There....I said it!

Who in their right mind would consider even acknowledging that they even knew someone like Chris?  He seemed to me more like a hoodlum....just sneaky and all about himself!

I guess some think it's good TV but I feel like I'm watching two trains about to collide.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Could Paige be that (hold on I'm trying to think of a nice word)...could she be that stupid?  There....I said it!

Who in their right mind would consider even acknowledging that they even knew someone like Chris?  He seemed to me more like a hoodlum....just sneaky and all about himself!

I guess some think it's good TV but I feel like I'm watching two trains about to collide.  

I don't know if Paige is that stupid but I started questioning her early on and lost any and all belief of the stuff she was saying when i realized her voice completely changed from when she was the soft-spoken victim to when she had a strong voice talking to her friends.   Not what she was saying, her actual voice.  So that whole soft-spoken sweet little voice was a show which for me confirmed this whole duo was all for show and ratings.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I was so happy to hear Dr Pepper say that Haley was so cold.  That is how I felt the entire season. She hurt Jake so many times.

@colliegirls I was also glad to hear Dr Pepper say what I thought the entire season, her coldness wasn't enhanced by the editing. The whole bracelet issue wasn't about the bracelet- it was a metaphor for her relationship with Jake. 

Honored Contributor

I decided to check out Couples Cam last night since MAFS is done for the season.  Total. Waste. Of. 15 Minutes. Of. My. Life!  Unwatchable!  I just wanted to check out Virginia & Erik and Brianna & Baby Huey.  Maybe because none of the other couples were unknown to me, I just was bored stiff.  Just like 90 Day Fiancé, Lifetime is trying to put several shows under the same umbrella.  Not working, IMO.  Unmatchables is horrible, too.

The rumor online is that, right now in current time, Virginia has moved back to her apartment.  The first time I heard it (on FB), I ignored it.  Yesterday, it was on a YouTube vlogger's channel.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the whole thing, @Mmsfoxxie .  Thank goodness for fast forward.  I really don't doubt the Eric/Virginia update.  He is extremely high strung and she is SOO laid back.  She actually came across nervous around him.  I was surprised he "let" her take Rocky with them on the plane. 

I am familiar with the other couples and wanted to get updates on the ones that are having babies.  I don't do social media so this is the main way I get info on them.  

I liked the the show when they used to just the couples comment on the current couples going through the process.  I bet they would have ripped Chris and glorified Paige - gag.  

My DVR is still recording MAFS the Unmatchables.  I have never watched this.  I am too turned off by the promos.  I agree they are milking these shows every which way $$$

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I think I heard in the promo for Houston that it begins in July.  I think I heard one of the guys say "I know her".  Here we go again! @Mmsfoxxie  @Ibby114  @Wsmom  @Annabellethecat66  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Going back to the reunion, I forgot to mention I really, really dislike Kevin Frazier.   It must be his delivery because others in his position can ask those questions without coming off as offensive as I find him to be.  I should add that I have never cared for him in anything he's ever done well before MAFS so that may have something to do with it.   Examples of him working in overdrive to humiliate Jacob and pushing Ryan to tell Clara he loves her.  Like that was remotely sincere and a feel-good moment for the audience.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm ready for the drama of the next season!

Esteemed Contributor

The new couples from Houston were introduced last night.  Several very set in their ways and OCD.