Honored Contributor

Re: MAKS BACK ON DANCING WITH THE STARS

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Paige Davis (former host of the TLC show "Trading Spaces" and Hallmark Channel's "Home and Family" and occasional Broadway performer) was Tweeting about DWTS the other day. She could be on the show this year based on that Tweet. She'd have a huge leg up being a formally trained dancer and  Broadway performer. It could have just been a coincidence, but the timing seemed a tad suspicious.

@gardenmanDo you follow Paige?  I look on Cristina's twitter every other day or so. from   She did and interview on HuffPo with her daughters (not a fan of Alex) and said it was just 5 days after she was fired from Hallmark.  Reason for the long face.

I guess it's fair to say, what happened to Cristina is exactly what happened to Paige (by Cristina).  I'm really enjoying the show again.  Mark is married now!

Sorry to go O/T Pearly!Heart

I follow Paige on Twitter and was surprised to see her talking about DWTS without prompting, so she could be a dancer this season. They've likely got them working with their partners already.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Best news since Len came back last year!

Regular Contributor

Oh yeah .. Love me some eye candy. Maks & Val .. YUM Smiley Tongue Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Think there will be a lot of people happy about this announcement. I'm a little surprised about it, think they are going for ratings. Whoever us partner is should be considered lucky because a lot vote for the pro versus the star. Guess this means Derek may come back at some point.

Maks and Peta are not married. Think they are planning that event after the baby.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Think there will be a lot of people happy about this announcement. I'm a little surprised about it, think they are going for ratings. Whoever us partner is should be considered lucky because a lot vote for the pro versus the star. Guess this means Derek may come back at some point.

Maks and Peta are not married. Think they are planning that event after the baby.

Yes, Maks proposed to Peta 'on the set' as she had her dancing costume on (a beautiful one--perfect for a proposal!) and he got down on one knee and proposed. 

Everyone was standing in a line watching.  Thank goodness she said YES!

They showed the video of it on Home and Family.  It was very touching.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Thanks @BornToShop   But it's still pretty early in the day!  Smiley Happy   I hope you get even better news later!  Smiley Happy

Naw, @Pearlee,  there could never be better news that my Maks coming back, lol.  I cannot control myself when I watch him dance...!  Sigh...what a Hottie!

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Thanks @BornToShop   But it's still pretty early in the day!  Smiley Happy   I hope you get even better news later!  Smiley Happy

Naw, @Pearlee,  there could never be better news that my Maks coming back, lol.  I cannot control myself when I watch him dance...!  Sigh...what a Hottie!

@BornToShop  LOL!  And now that it's close to midnight here on the east coast, I'd say it's safe to say that was your best news today.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I also saw where there's a 'good chance' not for sure that Ryan Lochte will also be on there.  Supposedly (according to Entertainment Tonight) it will be to help his tainted image.

He's a dufus so it could be entertaining.

I've heard the rumors too, supposedly he's 'in talks'. I'm really torn about this.

On one hand, I would love to see him come on, be a horrible dancer and be the first celebrity voted off.

On the other hand, it could be entertaining for him to stick around for a few weeks and watch the stupid fly out of his mouth.

He's pretty to look at, but boy, is he dumb. I watched one episode of his reality show, "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?". Not only was it BORING, he couldn't put two syllables together, let alone an entire sentence!

Honored Contributor

No doubt I am in the minority; while he is a great dancer, I've always thought Maks is arrogant beyond likability. 

I did like him as a judge last season. (although I think judging your sibling is a conflict of interest)

Here goes another less than popular opinion; I do not like Val, either. (he is less talented than his brother, and at times can be more arrogant)

Now I'll duck as I sneak out the door.

Super Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I also saw where there's a 'good chance' not for sure that Ryan Lochte will also be on there.  Supposedly (according to Entertainment Tonight) it will be to help his tainted image.

He's a dufus so it could be entertaining.

I've heard the rumors too, supposedly he's 'in talks'. I'm really torn about this.

On one hand, I would love to see him come on, be a horrible dancer and be the first celebrity voted off.

On the other hand, it could be entertaining for him to stick around for a few weeks and watch the stupid fly out of his mouth.

He's pretty to look at, but boy, is he dumb. I watched one episode of his reality show, "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?". Not only was it BORING, he couldn't put two syllables together, let alone an entire sentence!

Terra Jole` from Little Women LA is joining the cast, too. Since she is a LP, I don't know how that will work unless they have an instructor that is also LP.