Honored Contributor

Of all the Hallmark movies, this one is my absolute favorite. It was on this afternoon and I watched it again.

Anyone else like this one?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Re: Love Struck Cafe-Hallmark

I watched this....again. I also enjoy this movie because Andrew Walker is one of my favorites. I also like him in the newer one with Joy Lenz. I think it is called something like Love in a Bottle. My favorite Hallmark movie is Summer Villa.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Andrew Walker as well.  I watch all of his movies although I'm not one to watch the same movie more than once a year.

The Hallmark Movies are my get away from reality movies.  Last night I had to go on their FB page, though, and complain about the background music on a new movie they were playing.  It's always annoying but this was louder than the dialogue.  I was surprised that I got a reply apologizing and asking who my provider was.  Music didn't get any lower but maybe they're working on it.  IMO, background music is only necessary for dramatic moment here and there, not 90% of the movie.

ETA:  The movie was 'Follow Me to Daisy Hills'.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I like Andrew Walker as well.  I watch all of his movies although I'm not one to watch the same movie more than once a year.

The Hallmark Movies are my get away from reality movies.  Last night I had to go on their FB page, though, and complain about the background music on a new movie they were playing.  It always annoying but this was louder than the dialogue.  I was surprised that I got a reply apologizing and asked who my provider was.  Music didn't get any lower but maybe they're working on it.  IMO, background music is only necessary for dramatic moment here and there, not 90% of the movie.

ETA:  The movie was 'Follow Me to Daisy Hills'.

@Mmsfoxxie - the music was way too loud in that movie last night. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?