Respected Contributor

Lisa Rinna on Live With Kelly & Mark.

I don't typically comment on these things, but this is the first time I have really noticed this phenomenom. 

I am not a fan of Lisa Rinna on a good day. I just feel she is a bit obnoxious.

"Lisa previously told Cosmopolitan that she keeps her youthful look by following a moderate lifestyle. “I’ve been really fortunate to get to 60 and be healthy, knock on wood,” she said, before noting that she’s been working out regularly since she was 16."

I know her lips have always been commented on & I thought I read that she was done with that.

She came out on Kelly & Mark in a tiny black romper, black hose & high heels. That is fine.

But I heard a hooting & hollering as she came out & couldn't tell where it was coming from. It was so weird.

It was her but her face WAS NOT moving. Everything about her was so animated. Loud.

I have never seen someone's face so totally stone still.

The lips (Big, inflated lips.) talked & the lashes fluttered. 

Not a muscle twitched. Not an eyebrow. Not a forehead. Not a nose scrunch. Not a cheek. 

It was fascinating. I couldn't look away. 

I tried to find a picture from today but I didn't find any.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna on Live With Kelly & Mark.

@Dusty1 wrote:

I don't typically comment on these things, but this is the first time I have really noticed this phenomenom. 

I am not a fan of Lisa Rinna on a good day. I just feel she is a bit obnoxious.

"Lisa previously told Cosmopolitan that she keeps her youthful look by following a moderate lifestyle. “I’ve been really fortunate to get to 60 and be healthy, knock on wood,” she said, before noting that she’s been working out regularly since she was 16."

I know her lips have always been commented on & I thought I read that she was done with that.

She came out on Kelly & Mark in a tiny black romper, black hose & high heels. That is fine.

But I heard a hooting & hollering as she came out & couldn't tell where it was coming from. It was so weird.

It was her but her face WAS NOT moving. Everything about her was so animated. Loud.

I have never seen someone's face so totally stone still.

The lips (Big, inflated lips.) talked & the lashes fluttered. 

Not a muscle twitched. Not an eyebrow. Not a forehead. Not a nose scrunch. Not a cheek. 

It was fascinating. I couldn't look away. 

I tried to find a picture from today but I didn't find any.

Lisa Rinna Poses With Gun, Sends Threat?

It is obvious that she has had more work done on her face.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's about to be live on Hoda & Jenna with one of her daughters..  From the promo I found her almost unrecognizable. 

Honored Contributor

Watching her now. She looks the best I have seen her in the past few years. She lights up talking about her beautiful daughter that is sitting next to her. Apparently, there is a Lifetime movie with them in it.

She is on the cover of Cosmopolitan. Something about women over 60. 

Her lips still look somewhat inflated but I read the surgery to correct them could only do so much.

Personally, I think Hoda wearing pants with a sensor on them (on air) was a hoot.🤣 Clueless.😎

Esteemed Contributor

She is in a Lifetime Movie called Mommy Meanest. I didn't recognize her at first glance.

Respected Contributor

1000003284.jpg

Honored Contributor

I do not think she looks any different than any time I have seen her recently. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On Today with daughter Delilah Belle Hamlin:

1000003285.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

On Today with daughter Delilah Belle Hamlin:

1000003285.jpg

Kept the source in there. Apparently Delilah Belle’s response to another page posting a before ...

Apparently Delilah is following in her mother's footsteps regarding plastic surgery.

Honored Contributor

Lisa looked the same to me...maybe fresh botox.