Esteemed Contributor

Lifetime TV Full House Unauthorized Biography

I just saw a preview for the Full House bio which will air August 22 at 8:00 p.m. EST.  Will you watch?  I'll probably tune in or record, but I'm not getting my hopes up.  I was a little disappointed with the Saved by the Bell bio since the plot didn't provide much new info that hadn't already been highlighted in the press.  Based on the preview, Bob Saget's character is portrayed as I imagined (not exactly the father figure off camera), but I wasn't expecting Stamos to have reservations about the Olsen twins.  I think Lifetime usually does do a good job finding actors who look/act like the people they are portraying.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lifetime TV Full House Unauthorized Biography

Honored Contributor

I will watch --- or DVR! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

It's on now if anyone's interested.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL I think ten minutes of the "Behind the Headlines" biography that came on afterwards is better than the two hour biopic.

Honored Contributor

GMA-Sunday is supposed to have comments from some of the original cast, maybe in this hour- 8:30 AM EDLST.

Wish I'd seen this before it was on last night.

Regular Contributor

I'd just watched the show from the dvr.  It was pretty good.  I missed the "beyond the headlines," though.  Perhaps I will see it on a rerun.

On a slightly different note, especially for parents, teachers, caregivers and *anyone*, there was a scene where the men who played the three men in the show were doing "whippets" (between a scene), which is inhaling the gas from a whipped cream can.  It's also known as "huffing" (inhaling *any* types of fumes or chemical vapors).  The person is *not* inhaling cream, food, or canned air but instead a type of gas known as nitrous oxide, in this situation.  It seems harmless but isn't! 

My friend actually has a severe *Brain Injury* from "huffing" at the age of 12, now in her 30s.  The products used for huffing are actual POISONS that were never meant to go through the bloodstream.  Please talk to your kids, younger siblings, cousins, or anyone else re: the dangers of inhalant use.  Hopefully, they'll make good, *healthy* choices in life.

The National Inhalant Prevention Coalition website has more general info re: the dangers of huffing.  (I'm not sure if we're permitted to post websites anymore.)

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just a gentle *bump* (bringing up my post Smiley Happy )

Honored Contributor

There was one years ago about Three's Company, now this weekend is one for 90210.

Trusted Contributor

I am watching it now.....not very good acting....