Honored Contributor

Lifetime Movies

[ Edited ]

Do you watch them? I usually don't but have watched some lately. I'm not a Rinna fan but want to see the new one Lisa Rinna will be in so I'll be watching that. I've seen Denise Richards in one recently and I thought she did a terrible job in her role. Just being honest. Of course some of this material isn't exactly the best.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4  I can't stand Rinna. Some years ago she made some really nasty comments about large sized women.

I am not one of them but I found her comments so horrible I wouldn't walk across the street to see her, much less watch anything she is connected with. And I don't need to look at her lips that look ready to explode. Ick.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@colliemom4  I can't stand Rinna. Some years ago she made some really nasty comments about large sized women.

I am not one of them but I found her comments so horrible I wouldn't walk across the street to see her, much less watch anything she is connected with. And I don't need to look at her lips that look ready to explode. Ick.

@Love my grandkids  I am not a fan. I just want to see her in the movie. It looks as crazy as she is lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

During the early 90's, Lifetime movies were DA BOMB!   Now, not so much.  👎🏾

My favorite all time LT movie is the mini series "Love, Honor & Obey:  The Last Mafia Marriage" which is a true story.   It's also on YouTube.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Lifetime Movies

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@colliemom4 

During the early 90's, Lifetime movies were DA BOMB!   Now, not so much.  👎🏾

My favorite all time LT movie is the mini series "Love, Honor & Obey:  The Last Mafia Marriage" which is a true story.   It's also on YouTube.

@Mz iMac  The movies were definitely better back then as were so many other things that were on tv.

Honored Contributor

I used to watch more on LMN & Lifetime channels. Since we moved to streaming have not watched that much.

DH hates those channels. He says they are man bashing channels. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

I watch Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network, some good movies sometimes.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I used to watch more on LMN & Lifetime channels. Since we moved to streaming have not watched that much.

DH hates those channels. He says they are man bashing channels. LOL!!!

@Nightowlz  Your husband saying that is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. It probably isn't a channel a whole lot of men would want to watch anyway.

Honored Contributor

Except for some of their dramatized true-story movies, seems to me that LT network portrays women as losers, murderers, cheaters, thieves...you know all those kinds of wonderful people you just want to be friends with and have them as good examples of what to be when your kid grows up.🙄

Esteemed Contributor

I watched Lifetime movies years ago and enjoyed some of them.

My favorites though were the made for TV movies of Danielle Steel's novels.  Watched them all in the 70's and 80's.