Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Tragically, she resembles a marionette.

I believe she would have aged beautifully on her own with her beautiful skin and features.

@golding76 

I thought she resembled 'Chuckie', the creepy doll from the horror movies.

I agree with your last line of your post, I think she would've aged beautifully, too.

Look at Helen Mirren, she's aged beautifully!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Hope the person that did this to her had plenty of malpractice ins.

This is so sad. 

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I remember discussing her when she appeared on an awards show a couple of years ago.  She looks much the same as she did then.  I wonder what goes through someone's mind about their looks to prefer this to their natural state.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Hope the person that did this to her had plenty of malpractice ins.

This is so sad. 

@Group 5 minus 1 

I don't know about the plastic surgeon Kim used. but in Priscilla Presley's case, she used a 'Dr.' who turned out to not be licensed at all and used the industrial grade silicone.

Here's an article from Life and Style magazine about it from an interview with Priscilla:

The mother-of-two has spoken out about botched cosmetic procedures in the past. Her spokesperson previously claimed that she unknowingly had industrial low-grade silicone — similar to what mechanics use to grease car parts — injected into her face.

“Priscilla Presley was one of many documented victims of Dr. [Daniel] Serrano,” the actress’ rep previously shared. “An investigation which uncovered his misconduct ultimately lead to his imprisonment. Ms. Presley dealt with this matter years ago and everything is now well.”

Serrano, who wasn’t even licensed to practice medicine in the U.S., was deported to Argentina after serving 18 months in federal prison. Some of his injections caused lumps, paralysis, and holes in his clients’ faces.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/priscilla-presley-plastic-surgery-103194/

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenI'm not even surprised there are more - she obviously didn't get the result she anticipated.  I have no idea what she thought needed a change, but only if that face were a special-effects mask applied for a movie role would anyone want to look like that.  

Respected Contributor

Personally, I never understand why anyone would do plastic surgery. That being said, I watched her on TV this AM. She is beautiful spirit and she is 87 years old. They showed her riding a horse and I thought 87 years old and you can still ride a horse? You go girl! 

Esteemed Contributor

😳

Respected Contributor

She acknowledged it in the interview this morning. She said she presented at an awards show a few years back and got fillers that messed up her face. Who knows

Honored Contributor

indoor kitty,

You probably have heard the saying that a beautiful woman dies two deaths.  The first death is the loss of her beauty, and second death, her phyical expiration.

Respected Contributor

I am so sad for her.  And it may be impossible to remedy this botched surgery....😢

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward