Honored Contributor

I think people always feel that surgery will make them look better. sometimes it does ,and sometimes it doesn't

If I would ever be forced to have it done, because of injury, I would find the best person I could

It also might be ,they told the Dr they wanted cheek implants, and insisted they get them ,despite being warned their face wasn't suited for that look

Honored Contributor

At one time, Kim claims she had fat injections.

Suzanne Somers still looks pretty good, relatively speaking, but she is a bit younger than Kim.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kim Novak Today

[ Edited ]

I saw this piece yesterday morning and all I can say is that I felt very sad for her. She had only good intentions for the procedure and look how it came out. Smiley Sad Can you imagine waking up like that every morning, living mostly in seclusion because of the reactions of cruel people.  

She is beautiful on the inside and the comments of a "certain person" (who BTW should look in a mirror before criticizing anyone else's looks on social media) were malicious and uncalled for.

I thought her art was thrilling, especially the Vertigo painting she did.

Respected Contributor
Talk about an elephant in the room, what's up with these unscrupulous (to say the least) "cosmetic" surgeons who perform disfiguring operations on patients, and perform multiple cosmetic procedures on clients who are clearly disturbed, many having dysmorphic disorders?

Just recently, I saw the before/after pics of a kid in his twenties, who wanted to look like a cartoon/superhero character, and underwent multiple procedures. (Now he looks like an alien.) Not to mention doctors who are supposed to be reputable, and turn out not to be, which is what happened with Kim Novak and, as I recall, Priscilla Presley's last procedure.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

At one time, Kim claims she had fat injections.

Suzanne Somers still looks pretty good, relatively speaking, but she is a bit younger than Kim.

@software    Years ago Suzanne had some kind of new procedure that she had done out of the country that used stem cells to grow collagen in the skin... she had injections of this  done supposely in her breasts( after her breast cancer)   and  also in her face.... she  ended up with  a bad outcome face wise... bumpy rough and unnatural skin. That is why Suzanne has such a bloated looking cheek and chin area now.  I remember when she had this procedure done because she talked about it at the time.   Though she denies having these injections done in her face... it is obvious that she did something that did not turn out well.... 

I found this below on a website  called THEREALRUNDOWN.....

Stem cell facelift?

While Suzanne Somers does have a more sculpted face, and her wrinkles are much less noticeable, she looks very artificial and un-like her old self. Many believe that Suzanne has had stem cell implants in her face instead of traditional surgery. A source stated that Suzanne mentioned that she would like to go to another country and have a procedure that has not been approved by the U.S.

This would be a stem cell facelift in which stem cells are injected into the skin. The problem is that the surgeon cannot control how much the tissue will grow. This would explain the over sized lips and chin.

When a procedure is not approved by the FDA there is usually a good reason for it. Never go to another country to get cheap or banned procedures or you may end up looking like this. If the good old U.S. A. doesn't approve there must be a reason. So much for the liberal Hollywood assumption that Europe has the right idea.

8038448_f520.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

She was on CBS Sunday Morning show with Jane Paley, I forgot the gentlemen that interviewed her but she did talk about the procedure mishap among many things.  She appears very open and down to earth during the interview.  She also talked about her love hate relationship with her father and got very emotional

Indeed a beautiful woman I can't believe she's 87.....that was a wow moment for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

She was on CBS Sunday Morning show with Jane Paley, I forgot the gentlemen that interviewed her but she did talk about the procedure mishap among many things.  She appears very open and down to earth during the interview.  She also talked about her love hate relationship with her father and got very emotional

Indeed a beautiful woman I can't believe she's 87.....that was a wow moment for me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden, @Luvitorleaveit1 is referring to the subject of this thread--Kim Novak, who'll be 87 next month.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden - DOB February 13, 1933.

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
@SeaMaiden, @Luvitorleaveit1 is referring to the subject of this thread--Kim Novak, who's 87.

Oh I see....my mistake...I edited my correction off your post. Sorry!