Respected Contributor

Is Anyone Watching The Returned on the Sundance Channel

I think it's getting really good.  At first it was kind of confusing with all the new characters, and there are still a lot of questions, but I find it riveting.  Anyone else watching?

It's on Saturday night at 10pm (Sundance Channel).

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Anyone Watching The Returned on the Sundance Channel

No!  I forgot about it.  I'm not familiar with that channel.  Is it a cable channel?

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

No!  I forgot about it.  I'm not familiar with that channel.  Is it a cable channel?

yes, it's on cable.  I think Sundance is usually near the block of channels that include AMC and IFC, if that helps.  Just so you know, The Returned is French with English subtitles.  Some people will probably not watch because of that.  It's very atmospheric.  It may be hard to get into if you haven't seen it from the beginning, though.  If you get Sundance on Demand (I don't) that might be a way to catch up.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I watched it all last year.  I found it on my cable provider.  Thanks for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Thanks, I watched it all last year.  I found it on my cable provider.  Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, Annabelle, I hope you can find the earlier episodes from this season.  It's so good.  I think you can even watch the episodes online at Sundance. com.

Trusted Contributor

I'm watching it, @smoky, and it is interesting and strange... The part about Julie and Victor was so sad, two weeks ago. I do not like Adele's haircut this year! And, they need to leave that baby alone! Wonder what will happen next?
Respected Contributor

@dawg lover wrote:
I'm watching it, @smoky, and it is interesting and strange... The part about Julie and Victor was so sad, two weeks ago. I do not like Adele's haircut this year! And, they need to leave that baby alone! Wonder what will happen next?

@dawg lover I thought you might be watching it.  I tried to find the thread you started but couldn't (too far back I guess).   I agree Adele's haircut isn't as flattering this season.  I wonder if she will take off with the baby (will they let her?).  

Julie is my favorite character.  It was sad with Victor (I can't call him Louis).  I want her to be all right in the end.  We don't know what happened to Laure.  They said one of the police from last season was missing.  I thought it might be Adele's fiance' (were they ever married?) Or is it Laure? 

And then there's Milan and Lucy.  I didn't understand their relationship.  Yes, so many questions.

Honored Contributor

@smoky22  I watched all of the previous episodes.  I wouldn't have been able to understand it except everyone here was wonderful to explain what was happening.

We had a really good thread going on.  It's fun to see what other people are thinking about when you are watching the same thing.  It gives me insight into a show.

Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

Every time I see Sundance I think of my niece.  She won a Sundance Film Festival award several times.  She is an amazing movie maker of small films.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 You have an interesting family.  I admire independent filmmakers.  They are usually very passionate about what they do.  More power to her!