Esteemed Contributor

I love Hayley Mills and remember my mom taking me to see Parent Trap.  Such a great movie and my favorite!  Also enjoyed Pollyana and The Trouble with Angels.  I will have to read her book.

Nice pictures of old Hollywood seeing the stars looking beautiful.  Guess I'm showing my age!

@Johnnyeager - thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

I found "The Chalk Garden"  on ebay.

NOTE: true fans need to also watch her first movies, "Tiger Bay" and "Whistle Down the Wind." Wondrous.

Respected Contributor

I loved watching all of Hayley's movies as a child.  Including The Parent Trap, Moon Spinners and That Darn Cat!

Thank you for posting about her, @Johnnyeager .  Thinking of her movies brings back lots of happy memories.

Respected Contributor

I recently saw her in a movie I somehow missed and really enjoyed it....Endless Night 1972....A working-class young Englishman marries an affable American heiress, but their marital bliss is soon interrupted when they begin constructing a home on land alleged to be cursed. Good movie!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hayley Mills and Oscar

[ Edited ]

Pollyanna Fans: Hayley and Nancy Olson in the film and together for lunch last month during Hayley's visit.  Miss Olson is 93.

nancy.jpg

poll.png

lt6glS.png