Respected Contributor

Re: Hallmark movies and mysteries channel

[ Edited ]

I will really miss Murder She Wrote and Magnum P I.  I do not care for the Christmas movies and do not watch either Hallmark channel when they air them.  But I guess I must be in the minority.......

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Lifetime is starting today too! Infomercials at night and Christmas movies all other times.  Ratings must be good I guess.

——————

I’m going to miss my relaxed mornings with The Closer 🙁

Respected Contributor

Oh my!  I am finding myself watching a Christmas movie in middle of day! Its not one that got replayed ad nausea last year.  I don't think my family is ready.

Trusted Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

Lifetime is starting today too! Infomercials at night and Christmas movies all other times.  Ratings must be good I guess.

——————

I’m going to miss my relaxed mornings with The Closer 🙁

Right!!!! I recently discovered the Closer reruns on Lifetime and began the same type of morning routine.......couldn't believe today when I saw it was going to be replaced by Three months of Christmas movies......will there be any Psycho Cheerleader holiday flicks?  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@msgb And I love Golden Girls! I could watch those shows over and over again (and I do). They never get old. (You should pardon the expression). Dorothy & Sophia remind me of my daughter and me. We bicker like that all the time!

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy the Hallmark Christmas movies but starting them even before Halloween is here is just too soon.   

Like another poster said, I wish they would have just kept them on the regular Hallmark movie channel and not moved them to the Hallmark Mystery channel.  That's a little too much Christmas even for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I tend to watch one or two Hallmark shows every weekend. I pay for the APP through Roku, so I actually have a choice, do I want to watch drama, or Featured movies, mysteries or Holiday shows. 

Honored Contributor

I am watching the first episodes of Cheers right now. Good to see Coach and the gang.

Valued Contributor

@4kitties - you're not alone!!! I can't stand watching those Christmas movies.  I like a few every now and then but hallmark channel goes way overboard with them.