Honored Contributor

I have seen every episode of Girls and I have never been more disappointed in a series finale. The whole episode was Hannah, Marnie, Hannah's mother, and Hannah's son Grover (he will hate her for naming him that). I would have liked a finale to have included everyone. Also it would have been nice if they had fast forwarded like 5 years to see where everyone was. 

Respected Contributor

HATED IT. 

STUNK. 

The last three episodes were on turbo, like they wanted to get it over with. Awful to do to the loyal viewers. 

All I am left with is more questions.

Personally, I think they did it on purpose so they can have a "Girls" motion picture. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

Yes, I felt like last week's episode felt more like the finale.  Was glad a couple of the characters found happiness.  And I was happy Jessa and Hannah patched up their feud. 

I really like this show.  I will miss it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 

I agree with you 100%. This was an awful series finale.

I will say in keeping with how selfish Hannah was as a character for 6 seasons, it kind of makes sense that the finale would be about her. LOL

But I was disappointed I wanted to know what happened with Jessa and Adam. What happend with Ray.

Respected Contributor

The entire series showcased nothing but imperfect relationships that were in constant conflict so no surprise that we saw more dysfunction and self centered behavior from Hannah who gets a profound revelation by a chance meeting with a selfish young woman who Hannah learns a life lesson from by scolding her and then voluntarily loses her shoes and pants to her. Stupid!

I hope this is not made into a feature film as I don't want to see her deliberate nudity for shock value on the big screen.  Adam too is so messed up he proposes marriage to Hannah and her reaction to it of course resembles more dysfunction and inability to express herself except with really bad acting, yah we got it, Hannah and Adam were not meant to get married. Weird that Adam goes back to Jessa right after being so gung ho about raising her kid. Those close up shots of Hannah's quivering lip and fake tears was nauseatingly bad acting.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Girls Series Finale

[ Edited ]

@truffle There is something seriously wrong with her weird fetish of showcasing her nude body. She really does it for some perverse kick - it's not plot driven - it's because she likes to do it. 

Elijah was my favorite part of the whole show. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Esteemed Contributor

I agree that the series finale was a letdown, although I thought this entire season was somewhat of a disappointment.