Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital September 2016 - Spoilers may be posted

@Tique wrote:

Sounds like a good guess @Wsmom. She is getting too close which was why I mentioned last week that I hoped she shared her suspicions with someone. 

Nurse Sabrina Maria Dominica Santiago, RN is a fictional character on the ABC soap opera General Hospital. She is the daughter of Mr. Santiago and his late wife, Gabriela Santiago.

She has been portrayed by actress Teresa Castillo since the character's debut on September 19, 2012.

ETA: If this happens, it's another glaring example of how GH puts no thought into the future when they start a plot or bring on a new character. What would be the point of bringing back the actor who played Carlos as Joe if Sabrina is dead? I thought he was coming on to cause problems between Michael and Sabrina.

Also I read last week the actor who plays Paul was as surprised as everyone else to find out he is the hospital killer. We said a long time ago the writers hadn't figured out who it was when they started that storyline. 

@Tique  The only thing I can think of is they were finishing up his contract and he'll disappear or he can cause issues by laying claim to Teddy since he is next of kin and the Q's are nothing.  I can hear Tracy now!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Sounds like a good guess @Wsmom. She is getting too close which was why I mentioned last week that I hoped she shared her suspicions with someone. 

Nurse Sabrina Maria Dominica Santiago, RN is a fictional character on the ABC soap opera General Hospital. She is the daughter of Mr. Santiago and his late wife, Gabriela Santiago.

She has been portrayed by actress Teresa Castillo since the character's debut on September 19, 2012.

ETA: If this happens, it's another glaring example of how GH puts no thought into the future when they start a plot or bring on a new character. What would be the point of bringing back the actor who played Carlos as Joe if Sabrina is dead? I thought he was coming on to cause problems between Michael and Sabrina.

Also I read last week the actor who plays Paul was as surprised as everyone else to find out he is the hospital killer. We said a long time ago the writers hadn't figured out who it was when they started that storyline. 

@Tique  The only thing I can think of is they were finishing up his contract and he'll disappear or he can cause issues by laying claim to Teddy since he is next of kin and the Q's are nothing.  I can hear Tracy now!

Ok, I could see that @Laura14. It would also give Tracy a relevant storyline. Always like that.

If they just needed to finish his contract, they could have kept the recurring visits of Ghost Carlos. He had more life than Joe and it would have given old Bare Chest aka Julian something to do. 

Oh boy, if Sabrina dies Michael will have that "hound dog" expression even more than usual. Apologies to all hound dogs. Btw has the CEO even been to ELQ lately?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

You know I have so enjoyed not having Beiber on my screen?  I think that ends today since they mentioned the trial is starting.  Months in jail and I have good money he still has the oil slicked mohawk going. I wonder if Sonny shares his grease when he visits him just for kicks.

@Tique  Mikey is going to sniff around Nelle and be made a fool of AGAIN by the woman he loves.  Sonny slept with Morgan's main squeeze Ava and now supposedly they want Nelle to do a Carly and sleep with Sonny.  De ja vu all over the place including the fake pregnancy!!  Which means Sam's kid will be kidnapped so Nelle has a kid to pass off and now I don't have to watch this show for another year.

Bonus:  Nina finds the baby and keeps it as hers so Jason and Sam will have no clue since they'll either still be looking or think the baby is dead. Didn't we do this one too?  Yes we did!!   I really need to find a new tv show....    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Felix also started in 2012.  Don't see his precious face as much as before either.

The you have:

Ellie Trout

Nurse Christina

Franco (as Todd)

Finn (as McBain then)

Dr. O (she'd take him with her...LOL)

T. J. Ashford

Also, Felecia, Heather, Lucy and Anna were rehired in 2012.  So many possibilities, so little time.  Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Felix also started in 2012.  Don't see his precious face as much as before either.

The you have:

Ellie Trout

Nurse Christina

Franco (as Todd)

Finn (as McBain then)

Dr. O (she'd take him with her...LOL)

T. J. Ashford

Also, Felecia, Heather, Lucy and Anna were rehired in 2012.  So many possibilities, so little time.  Smiley Happy

Smiley Surprised  Don't touch Felix!!  

And Dr. O?  Like @Preds said, over her dead body first.  Smiley LOL

The rest, bye!  Don' t fall down the stairs like Liz when you go.   

Honored Contributor

Imagine my surprise when I flipped my tv on at lunch and Y&R was on.  Who was on the screen but the actor who plays Robert Scorpio.  He is someone named Collin on Y&R.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Alexis "forgot" her daughter is pregnant. She couldn't even handle being questioned by Molly. She's in even worse shape than I thought. 

Great research @Preds. Since this is supposed to be happening this week, I think most of those folks could probably be removed from the list only because Paul doesn't have a bone to pick with them or need them dead because they know something he doesn't want anyone else to know.

My pick would be Maura West as Ava Jerome.pngbut she started a year too late. Drats!!!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Imagine my surprise when I flipped my tv on at lunch and Y&R was on.  Who was on the screen but the actor who plays Robert Scorpio.  He is someone named Collin on Y&R.

He is regular there @Lipstickdiva.  That's why he isn't on GH much. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Alexis "forgot" her daughter is pregnant. She couldn't even handle being questioned by Molly. She's in even worse shape than I thought. 

Great research @Preds. Since this is supposed to be happening this week, I think most of those folks could probably be removed from the list only because Paul doesn't have a bone to pick with them or need them dead because they know something he doesn't want anyone else to know.

My pick would be Maura West as Ava Jerome.pngbut she started a year too late. Drats!!!

Maybe they have the year wrong and we can get rid of "our" list instead of theirs @Tique.   Sure wish they would ask us. LOL

Valued Contributor

On today's episode, it seems like they're setting up the 'who' will be the next one to go.  It's a bit obvious even if you do know the spoilers. 

Spoiler
Sabrina.

So tired of Sam and Jason. Kick up their storyline or get rid of them.  

Helen852