Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2016 Thread (Possible Spoilers Discussed)

ok, now I think I've got it!

1. Nina's baby is alive and well and is the donor for Jocelyn! Could it be Aaron?

2. Jeff Webber is Hayden's real dad.

3. Sam is pregnant and so is Alexis!

4. Of course Helena and Nick are alive!

5. Is Heather the hospital killer? She's gotten loose before! 

6. Something is up with Scottie and Lucy! I don't mean love! 

7. Is Joe the one really "haunting" Julian?

8. Nobody has even mentioned Rocco! Poor kid!

9. Will Darby be pregnant by Dillon just as Kiki realizes she loves Dillon, or maybe she is pregnant by Morgan when she realizes she loves Dill? Both?

10. Is Christina pregnant by Aaron just as she finds  she's gay?

is it me, or didn't Jocelyn and Nicks son used to be same age? Now, Joce is like 14 and the annoying tyke is 10ish! Parker looks old enough to be Christina's mother! Yuck!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

So, who thinks Sam is preggers?

Please no, I can't take any more of the JaScram stupidity. 

Respected Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

ok, now I think I've got it!

1. Nina's baby is alive and well and is the donor for Jocelyn! Could it be Aaron?

2. Jeff Webber is Hayden's real dad.

3. Sam is pregnant and so is Alexis!

4. Of course Helena and Nick are alive!

5. Is Heather the hospital killer? She's gotten loose before! 

6. Something is up with Scottie and Lucy! I don't mean love! 

7. Is Joe the one really "haunting" Julian?

8. Nobody has even mentioned Rocco! Poor kid!

9. Will Darby be pregnant by Dillon just as Kiki realizes she loves Dillon, or maybe she is pregnant by Morgan when she realizes she loves Dill? Both?

10. Is Christina pregnant by Aaron just as she finds  she's gay?

is it me, or didn't Jocelyn and Nicks son used to be same age? Now, Joce is like 14 and the annoying tyke is 10ish! Parker looks old enough to be Christina's mother! Yuck!

Good guess, @Imadickens !!

1)  I have thought that Kiki will be Nina's baby, but you bring up a great point.

2)  Agree, McGuyver is Hayden's Dad

3)  Another great guess, Momma boring and Daughter Drab both preggers

4)  Yes, both alive!!!

5)  Not sure if Heather is the killer, but I vote no!!  I LOVE her!!!

6)  Love Scott and Lucy not matter what they are up to!!

7)  Another GREAT one, Joe, not Carlos!!!

8)  Rocco, Aiden, Cam, Leo etc etc etc

9)  Not a fan of Darby, but great guesses once again

10)  I hope C is not preggers, too predictable, but also agree she needs someone closer to her age

Great post!!! 

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of Darby, either! I think she must be more important than a "place" holder! Can't figure it out, tho!

Esteemed Contributor

As much as I hate Julian, his court ploy regarding Alexis was pretty clever !!  On the island, where are Jason and Sam???

Maxie, Maxie...you sure stuck your foot in it this time!!

Respected Contributor

Ok, I'm a real GH fan but am I the only one who can't believe that today's hour went by with as little plot movement as I've ever seen?  Ok, we had Julian in court, Maxie at the computer, and Laura completing her final exams in surgery, what did I miss?

here are a few more predictions...

1. At the house on the island we will find Luke held captive by you know who, again!

2. Maxie will lose Nate due to jealousy, will go to admit she wants to apologize but will find Nate and CJ in bed.

3. That will lead to Nate trying to off himself, requiring the priest doc to confess it was he N shot, only N really didn't shoot him, CJ did!

4. Kevin will recover from Laura's handy surgery, they hook up just before Luke decides he was meant to be with Laura.

5. At which point, Tracy, looking (misguidedly) for Finn's meds on the isle, hears Luke confess his endless love for Laura, turns to leave him for "good", runs into Kevin, convinced him L and L are reunited, they get on a plane that goes down. At which point, Laura is heard telling Luke it's over and has been for a long time. Luke won't listen, chases Laura. They end up in a room which looks exactly like the disco wher "it" happened. With Helena watching in glee, Luke commits "it" again, only Laura has a memory flash that Luke never really did it to her that way!

6. Earthquake hits the isle and people vanish, no one knows who us there and who is missing.

7. Meanwhile, back in the house, Lulu and hubby decide to make baby as soon as they return to their other son, (the one who's name they can't remember) and find a little girl, who is the dd of the woman who owns the house. The woman dies in earthquake, Lulu and hub take girl back to Port Chuck because they can't find any relatives on the isle.

8. Girl becomes I'll with what Lulu had, needs donor. They discover Cop hubby perfect match...Surprise! There is the frozen embryo, all thawed and cooked to a perfect little girl!

ok, so these are pretty far fetched, but I'm guessing I'm right on a few!

Honored Contributor

I'm barely hanging on watching this anymore.  I'm about over the poor acting of Alexis and so many of the others.  And if they don't start giving these women some brains, I am definitely going to quit watching. 

Alexis needs to quit boo-hooing and grow a pair already.  I'm tired of her weepy eyes and sad face and her overall just stupidness.

I have never seen such lax court rooms as I have on GH.  It's beyond ridiculous.  I have however witnessed attorneys as inept as Scottie.  LOL

The actress playing Maxie?  Ugh.  Don't even get me started.  HORRIBLE.  I want the real Maxie back. 

And for the love of all things holy, enough of Cassadine Island already.    

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm barely hanging on watching this anymore.  I'm about over the poor acting of Alexis and so many of the others.  And if they don't start giving these women some brains, I am definitely going to quit watching. 

Alexis needs to quit boo-hooing and grow a pair already.  I'm tired of her weepy eyes and sad face and her overall just stupidness.

I have never seen such lax court rooms as I have on GH.  It's beyond ridiculous.  I have however witnessed attorneys as inept as Scottie.  LOL

The actress playing Maxie?  Ugh.  Don't even get me started.  HORRIBLE.  I want the real Maxie back. 

And for the love of all things holy, enough of Cassadine Island already.    

In TOTAL agreement @Lipstickdiva, Alexis is worst actess EVER.  And her character was once strong and independent is now a quivering, mascara smeared mess.  And ditto to her eldest daughter, Sam Blah.

And Maxie will be back soon, so the temp is not worth my complaints.

I think Sonny should blow up that entire island

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Helen852

I was wondering also how she got from the hospital to the mental hospital in the blink of a eye????

But we need to remember its a soap..lol!

So is Elizabeth and Franco related as Hayden's mom suggested at the hospital????

No, Liz and Franco are NOT related.  Hayden and Liz are!!  Franco's parents are Scott Baldwin and Heather Weber.  Liz's Dad is Jeff Weber, but Mom has never been named...Due to the panic attacks, they have now made it obvious that Hayden's Mom is Liz's Mom too!!

I don't think that was really Luke that Lulu found yesterday.  Just a decoy ala Cassadine style

I like Liz with Franco and also Hayden with Finn!!!

No, I think Liz's DAD is Hayden's DAD. That's what Heather has probably been using to blackmail Naomi.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Helen852

I was wondering also how she got from the hospital to the mental hospital in the blink of a eye????

But we need to remember its a soap..lol!

So is Elizabeth and Franco related as Hayden's mom suggested at the hospital????

I've quit wondering those pesky little distance/time discrepancies since one minute they are in Port Charles and the next minute they are in Greece on Cassadine Island.