Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ February 2016 Thread

Good morning peeps!  Is anyone else annoyed with Sonny keeping his condition a secret from his kids?

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2016 Thread

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH wrote:

Good morning peeps!  Is anyone else annoyed with Sonny keeping his condition a secret from his kids?

Absolutely not since I know his reason. Morgan is too unstable. Kristina is too involved in her own stuff. It could be a conflict of interest for Dante. Avery is too young. That leaves Michael who might be the only one mature enough to handle that info and keep it to himself. I'm waiting to see how long it will be before Carly slips.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Nope.

Bring on sweeps!!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I echo everything you said. Does anyone miss Steve Burton? I do!  I think the new Jason is awful. Have a good day ladies.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

Sorry, but I love the new Jason!  I think he's a much better actor than SB.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH wrote:

I am pretty much ALWAYS annoyed with Sonny. I've never liked him since the day he arrived in Port Charles. He is a two bit criminal who has caused damage to many people in the town but never seems to change or take responsibility for his actions. He keeps saying he will protect his children, but how has that worked for him so far? Personally, I think he's more interesting as a character when he's in the wheelchair than he is acting like a big mob boss. I know you love him Sydney, so I am sorry if I have offended you here.

Honored Contributor

WEE - OOO - and what about this 'Parker" person (1) having the nerve to actually show up at Christina's house and (2) being female???  I assumed Parker is a male but doesn't this just throw a new wrench into the scheme of things???  And to think she's cheating on her Dr partner?  This is going to get interesting.

For a minute I really thought Lulu & dante were going to work at getting themselves back together but then WHAT my phone rang.  I'm going to guess that it was Dante who put the breaks on and then I saw them each sign the divorce papers so I guess they're done.  But who knows what'll happen in months to come - they may find themselves dating again.

And that little creepy kid Jake - what's his problem(s) - he obviously has MANY!  What a little weirdo he is, for a really young actor he plays his part well.  He has weird eyes, looks up weirdly, tilts his head well, yeah weirdly!!!!  Hope they find Samantha SOON bleeding in the basement.  This whole mess I think will truly be the end to Jason & Lizzy getting back together.  He knows that creepy son did in fact draw that picture of Sam all in black. 

So glad to see Robert back too - I hope he stays for a long while.  Love seeing him & Anna 'back'.  I hope they have Mac really back in the picture too. 

Respected Contributor

@vac wrote:

Sorry, but I love the new Jason!  I think he's a much better actor than SB.

Me too!!!  Much better actor and much hotter!!  I loved him on AMC and love him as Jason!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Finally caught up on my DVR.  

Look at Franco turning into a good soul and the kid picking up the serial killer mantle.  Is this progress or what?  Bye Sam.  Should have listened to your sister and stayed home.  Does Danny even know who his real mother is?

Speaking of progress, I can tell the new GH is going to 'cutting edge' topic of the day storylines.  I'm not sure I like it.  I'm grateful for the fresh material but if we are doing a coming out story for Kristina, it was done with Lucas back in the day and well too.  

And Parker makes no sense.  You have a wife and a great job yet you find the need to stalk a young girl?  Unless Parker is a stalker, I'm bored already.

They also kind of redid coming out when Julian found out about Lucas a few years ago.  And frankly, as enlightened as Alexis is about the whole Olivia case, having a gay kid is not an issue and Sonny loves his kids no matter what.  Plus you're wrecking my whole Ethan please return she's old enough now vibe I was fantasizing about.      

Happier things:  Robert and Anna together again.  I love it!  Plus they went to jail together.  So if they find Carlos, are they just going to stash him, Sabrina, and the baby in the cellar at Wyndermere again until Paul's corruption trial?  Makes sense plus I'm sure Faison did something with the place while he was down there.

I am waiting with bated breath for the Crimson front cover.  Not.  Listen to Julian.  Personally, I'd love to see him get a restraining order to stop his son from being publicized for life but I guess that would kill his whole walking around naked with Alexis storyline and we can't have that can we?

They surprised me with Dante and Lulu.  I was sure we were going to have our instant reunion.  So Lulu goes from I want everything back to I just can't do it in my own bed anymore.  So instead of just getting a new bed or moving, I'll divorce the father of my child instead?  

Okay, but you have no chemistry with anyone else that I've seen so where you going to go?  Now if they talk Lulu and Valerie into coming out and becoming a couple.....Smiley Surprised  where's the popcorn?  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

I like your summary on the story lines.

I guess i'll have to waitand see what happens today...even Liz quit feeling sorry for her self yesterday to worry about Jake..that was a shocker..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."