Honored Contributor

I finished this series last night.  It was I think only 5 shows.  Anyone watch?  It was so much fun.  The lead actor is great.  I loved the whole thing and was sorry there weren't more episodes.  It is about a woman whose husband left her for an older woman and she re-locates. She got fired from her last job as a solicitor and needs a job quickly, so she takes a position at this little law firm.  It is zany and offbeat.  I read that there will be or is, a second season but not sure when it will be on Netflix.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor

I stumbled upon it yesterday afternoon and watched the whole thing.  Loved it!  I usually am not into comedies but that got my attention from the get go.

Respected Contributor

I did and agree with you! Funny, quirky, hope for more episodes. I am still fuzzy on how she is related to May (who she moved back to live with) and her husband though.

Honored Contributor

I've watched the 1st episode and will probably watch the 2nd, but I'm not sure yet. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I read that there will be or is, a second season but not sure when it will be on Netflix.  

@AngelPuppy1   That is one thing I hate about Netflix.  It takes YEARS for Netflix to decide to renew their own series. Smiley Sad

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

A wonderful comedy for grown ups, right? I understand from Lord Google that Fisk originally was televised on the Australian ABC network. There is already a second series, but it doesn't appear to be streaming here yet. I'm also hoping, @Mz iMac, that Netflix may eventually pick it up to stream here. 

The character "May," I believe, is the sister of Helen Tudor-Fisk's late mother. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I know --- I don't get it!  Why does it take so long????  

Honored Contributor

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it!  I wish there were more shows like this!  

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed it too.  It is getting harder and harder for me to find something to watch so this was a great find.  

Trusted Contributor

We started watching last night. It's funny. Too bad it's only one season.