Esteemed Contributor

FBI: International' Casts Colin Donnell In Final 2 Episodes Of Season 3 Following Luke Kleintank's E

[ Edited ]

Chicago Med alum Colin Donnell has been cast as a guest star in the final two episodes of FBI: International‘s third season, sources confirm to Deadline.

Donnell’s character is being under wraps, but his introduction to the series follows the exit of original cast member Luke Kleintank. Kleintank’s final episode as Scott Forrester, head of the FBI fly team unit, airs May 7. Donnell will appear in the penultimate episode on May 14 and the Season 3 finale May 21. Additionally, Teri Polo also will appear in the final 2 episodes.

I will miss Luke Kleintank(Scott Forester).The casts in this series has been a revolving door. I think they have one original left. Even the dog, Tank, has exited the series.

Honored Contributor

Re: FBI: International' Casts Colin Donnell In Final 2 Episodes Of Season 3 Following Luke Kleintank

I'll miss Scott Forrester, but I miss Tank more. Andre Raines is an original character, isn't he?  I was surprised at how quickly they had his character get over an almost leg amputation.  He doesn't even have a limp. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FBI: International' Casts Colin Donnell In Final 2 Episodes Of Season 3 Following Luke Kleintank

@Icegoddess wrote:

I'll miss Scott Forrester, but I miss Tank more. Andre Raines is an original character, isn't he?  I was surprised at how quickly they had his character get over an almost leg amputation.  He doesn't even have a limp. 

Yes, you are correct about Andre Raines(Carter Redwood) and the other one is Cameron Vo (Vinessa Vidotto).

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@elated I didn't know Scott Forrester was leaving, I liked him and Tank too.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess    I assumed Tank was killed in the explosion.

You're correct about Andre.  He was back to work  FULL TIME in a month after his near amputation surgery w/o a limp.

Scott has been missing off & on from the show this season. 

This decision is driven by my unwavering commitment to my family, whose love and well-being are paramount in my life.

Meaning he was "let go" or he is having personal problems on the home front or maybe he himself is having issues.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac I was wondering abut Tank's future on the show during the hiatus and everything I found said that Tank was not killed in the explosion.  Maybe Tank bonded with the little boy who was helping to take care of him.  

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac I just did a search and this was what I originally found on TV Insider.

Will someone die? The good news: We know the canine member of the team will be okay, as Tank was at a safe distance when the bomb went off.Nov 28, 2023

Then, I just found this little snippet, which I'm betting was before the actor who plays Forrester announced his departure on The US Sun:

Concerned fans will finally get to see the beloved character again when he returns later this season.

Tank will appear in the Season 3 finale, TVLine reports.

The air date for the last episode of the season has not yet been revealed.

FBI: International’s third season premiered on February 13 and it is now up to its seventh episode, which will air on Tuesday.

With reportedly 13 episodes total this season, the show is currently halfway through its new batch of episodes.

So, I'm guessing Tank will leave with Forrester.  BTW, if you can find that Sun article, there's a cute picture of the actor playing with Green aka Tank on the floor.  The search I did was "FBI International where is Tank" and it was the first result that came up in Google. 

Honored Contributor

Dont watch FBI, but I did love Dr Rhodes on Chi Med, aka Colin Donnell and still miss him. So handsome too !!!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   Wow, thanks for that tidbit.  I hope they will explain Tank's MIA as is/was a "working" dog on the show.  Not just a piece of furniture laying on a doggie bed. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

oh shoot, Scott Forester is leaving the show? Darn it, I enjoyed his character and of course his wonderful dog Tank. 

I have a tough time with shows where the cast is a revolving door. I want to LIKE the characters and if they keep moving them in and out, it makes me less interested.

I don't want Chicago Med since I don't really like the characters; my fav of the 3 Chicago shows was always Fire and they have been doing wacky things lately too. 

I enjoy the original FBI show the most.