Trusted Contributor

Does anyone else watch To Tell the Truth, What's my Line and I've got a Secret on Buzzr?

They've been showing these old reruns for awhile now.   They sometimes show the original commercials too.   Loving these older shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone else watch To Tell the Truth, What's my Line and I've got a Secret on Buzzr?

I will watch for a few minutes when I am channel surfing.  I remember my parents watching all of these shows.  It amazes me how dressed up the celebrities were, especially Arlene Francis and Dorothy Kilgallen on What's My Line.  How times have changed.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone else watch To Tell the Truth, What's my Line and I've got a Secret on Buzzr?

I enjoy watching those retro game shows, too.  The commercials are a hoot - Love the one for Miss Clairol, with the baby playing with her mother's hair and going: "WooWooWoo"!  That baby could be a Grandma by now.

Valued Contributor

Never heard of Buzzr. I used to watch them on The Game Show Network a few years ago when they ran them.   I love those old game shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes... i have watched all those old shows.....just takes me back to a simpler time.....more peaceful time.....Bennet Surf seemed like such a kind man...................just nice memories...