Honored Contributor

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 01/26

I guess it was really important to the writers that we understood it was snowing outside because every scene has snow in it. What's weird is that just a few days ago, green leaves were on the foliage in the park. They could have at least included some dried up brown leaves to suggest it was winter.

Honored Contributor

I read on another DAYS site that they are calling him a Clydesicle. Love it. I see that Vic has a conscience the way he looks at Maggie's picture. He knows darn well she'll leave him if she finds out. He's good, tho, and has covered his tracks, so if his conscience doesn't give him away they'll be ok. If anybody can carry this off it's Victor.

Esteemed Contributor

(posted this in "spoilers" but since it contains none, bringing over here)

So sweeps starts on Monday and hopefully stories will move forward a bit.

My wish list:

I'm hoping we get some of the Serena backstory and that she's evil and Nicole gets to save Eric and be redeemed once and for all (until her next set of crimes, that is).

I'd like to see more of the fallout from fetus-napper Kristen/Teresa/Brady. I'm really feeling for Teresa and hope this story line somewhat turns the page so we see more of her than just the one-note btchiness of the last year.

I'd like to know what's the deal with Chad. He's been stuck in spin-cycle since he came back and needs to move on from tormenting Ben and whatever is going on with Jordan.

Speaking of Jordan, bye, bye, bye, I hope.

Guessing we'll finally see the Paul/Will/Sonny story explode.

Club wars? Time for Maggie to reopen Chez whatever and bring nightlife back to Salem! The way Victor keeps staring at Maggie's picture tells me there's trouble brewing in their marriage?

And, finally, Clyde. You just know he's not dead. Need to see this move forward, especially as it relates to Kate.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 twinsister said:
On 1/27/2015 grandpaRM said:

Since we had a major blizzard here in Eastern Ct. we did not have any Days....

So, is Clyde dead or not??? Oh I so hope so, but we know that Dr. Dan can perform miracles even with dead people...so I bet he isn't? I don't want to wait till tomorrow to see it on line... did he die?

Do you have COZI TV in CT? When local NBC channels pre-empt DAYS, they show it on COZI (which is an NBC affiliate) at it's usual time. At least that is what they do here in NYC.

We get the NBC pre empts here on ME TV.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree Gardensla...Clyde is not dead because Damon did not get the finish the job.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Just noticed that Ali Sweeney directed today's episode.

Did they redecorate the living room in the DiMansion? It looks smaller with different wallpaper, plus they never have both double doors open - just the left door is open/used.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Sami, how would that Paul know a thing about "Sami Brady''?

You were all right, the apt. is outside where it's snowing. It looks like a motel to me, but of course it isn't. Very weird. I thought they were trying to save money on that show-waste of good snowflakes.

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 Judaline said:

Speaking of Sami, how would that Paul know a thing about "Sami Brady''?

You were all right, the apt. is outside where it's snowing. It looks like a motel to me, but of course it isn't. Very weird. I thought they were trying to save money on that show-waste of good snowflakes.

Paul read the article Will wrote about Sami. Yes, it looks like on e of those outdoor corridor motels.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/28/2015 twinsister said:

Just noticed that Ali Sweeney directed today's episode.

Did they redecorate the living room in the DiMansion? It looks smaller with different wallpaper, plus they never have both double doors open - just the left door is open/used.

It does look smaller. Whomever is the set decorator should be fired for the tired, ugly 1980s decor at Victor and Maggie's house, the unimpressive Christmas decor at the DiMera manse (one goofy little swag that didn't even cover the mantle), and that insane display of hothouse Poinsettia outside in the park for weeks during December!

I feel better.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Okay...so where was the snow in the park when Marlena was there taking the call from Stef?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix