Trusted Contributor

Dance Life on Prime

[ Edited ]

Any one watching it?

It's one season 5 episodes. (2024)

I was flipping through shows on Prime and it came up.

I cheated and watched the last episode and they were dancing to Hit the Road Jack!

Fabulous!

It's about young dancers-adults, not children. They audition for a spot in a class by a famous choreographer.

Everything comes together at a Grad Performsnce,. Agents decide which dancers they would like to sigh. The dancers discover whether their dreams of becoming professional dancers are reality.

Takes place in Australia.

If you only watch it for the Hit the Road Jack performance, you'll won't be wasting your time.

Did I say Imlove it? Love it.

I'll start episode one after My Reilley is fed and his teeth brushed.

Esteemed Contributor

Not watching. I always found this program to be boring, so I sure don't care about watching a reunion show. 

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

It's not a reunion show.

Esteemed Contributor

@AlsaceGal I see.....I know that the reunion show of this is currently on TLC channel. I just read your post too quickly and assumed that was what you were referencing. 

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

That's ok. I didn't know about the reunion show. I'll check it out.

Respected Contributor

I watched this, and was slightly horrified at the torture these people put their bodies through.  I found it a bit depressing.  And, although the dancers were all incredibly talented, I don't enjoy the style of dancing with all the fast, jerky movements.  I guess that's what's popular these days. 

Honored Contributor

@AlsaceGal      ThankYou-smiley.giffor providing a synopsis.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif