Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 02/03

Arthur is probably her cat and the reason Kate was sniffling so much. Jordan got a text that her first patient in the morning was going to be really, really early so she needed to go home because she is always at her best for her patients, to which her friend Sheryl said she was like that in Birmingham too...work comes first. As for inviting Sheryl on the date, I have no clue except the writers are stupid.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

MW: Thanks for the info. Still wondering why Sheryl was invited along on a date and why was Rafe so accommodating??? First they were standing in front of the Pub and then they were in Sonny's place. Are the two places connected?

Does anyone know what TBD (or whatever) means. Was there ever any explanation for that?

How did Kate get Jordan's key??

Esteemed Contributor

We have never been told what Club TBD stands for. I guess it is To Be Determined

Kate talked to someone named ""Ortiz"" and asked if he had what she was waiting for. Assuming that was the key to Jordan's place.

Club TBD and the Brady Pub are not connected. TBD is owned by Sonny and Chad.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Contributor

On 2/7/2014 MamaWick said:

Marsha...he appeared at Baby Ariana's christening...back from the dead. He stated he does not remember what happened to him (but we all know that is a ruse). The birdman apparently rescued him from the river and nursed him back to health.

Thanks! I was just surprised to see him talking to Abigail. I assume she knows what Sammi, etc. did to Nick the way he was acting.

Esteemed Contributor

Marsha...Abby does not know anything about what happened to Nick.

Contributor

On 2/8/2014 MamaWick said:

I'm just glad Nick is back. I can't believe I feel that way as I really disliked him early on, but then realized it was his character I disliked because the actor was so good!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/8/2014 Alpha said:
On 2/8/2014 MamaWick said:

I'm just glad Nick is back. I can't believe I feel that way as I really disliked him early on, but then realized it was his character I disliked because the actor was so good!

ALPHA>>> That is a very good point. Sometimes posters will say they hate someone, and it took me a while to realize, they usually mean the character, not the actor ! And that is absolutely a compliment to an actor, that we get that involved with our feelings whether positive or negative.

Esteemed Contributor

I have actually posted on Blake Berris's (Nick) Facebook page about how much I like him as an actor, but truly dislike the character and that is the mark of a truly wonderful actor. Blake put a like on it.