Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 13th - October 19th

So the Friday cliffhanger is JJ and Paige? Yawn!!!

I just want to say that Kate looked really pretty this week. I love the kind of fleshy pink colored clothing she was wearing. As for Hope, I'm wondering what she did to make the stylist hate her?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Hey, wait. I wanted to say that. So the Friday cliffhanger is JJ and Paige? Yawn!!!

I loved Kate's outfit. I think it was silk. They never did show her bottom half, tho. Probably a pencil skirt to match and matching pale pink pumps. At least that's what I hope it was.

Jordan should never wear skirts. That's all I'll say.

Rafe is looking tan and fit.

I like this new Julie. She breaks me up. 'now take a deeeep breath then blow out all that anger' (to Ciara).

Super Contributor

JUD: Jordan should never wear skirts. That's all I'll say.

Agree totally - of course a maxi skirt would work.

Honored Contributor

Yes, to the ankle, hahahaha

Honored Contributor

Peter Reckell needs to call a waaaaaaambulance ASAP. He burnt his bridge and he's been desperate and pathetic ever since. Go away and stay away, you should have kept your mouth shut.

As for DAYSies beloved James Scott, I hate to type but I'll take one for the team, his words from his interview in last week's SOD about his future (bearing in mind Jud's caveat that they generally lie):

DIGEST: WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING SINCE YOU LEFT DAYS?

SCOTT: Not a whole lot, a little bit of traveling, nothing particularly exciting.

DIGEST: HAVE YOU ENJOYED YOUR TIME OFF? ARE YOU ACTIVELY SEEKING OTHER EMPLOYMENT?

SCOTT: You know, I had thought to myself, "I'll give myself a month off and I'll get back to work." And a month became two and two became three and three became four. I feel like a completely different person. I feel the healthiest I've felt in years. I feel really good. I am constantly working on a couple of little things at the moment and I have been having some meetings and looking to take advantage of pilot season next year. I've been working on my American accent. I've taken on another acting workshop. I'm now working a couple of nights a week doing that. But really just not putting any pressure on myself at all and just having a breath...

[my paragraph break to make it easier to read]

...I think that there are really few moments in life when you have the opportunity to truly put yourself first and not commit yourself to something. I'm very lucky in that I have a little bit of time and a little bit of money in the bank. I feel like this has been a rare moment where I'm okay, so I've given myself permission to take a break, which has been a wonderful gift that I have given myself and I'm very grateful to myself for giving that to myself (laughs)! I'm really just focusing on 2015. I think I'm going away for about six to eight weeks coming up in November, probably to India, but I haven't quite booked that yet.

DIGEST: I KNOW YOU SAID NEVER SAY NEVER ABOUT DAYS, BUT WHAT IF ANOTHER DAYTIME SHOW CAME AFTER YOU?

SCOTT: If another daytime show came after we, we'd sit down and have a conversation. I't not something that I'm giving consideration to, but it's not something that I would ignore if the opportunity came along. It's just not something I'm thinking about right now.

Honored Contributor

Huh?

Honored Contributor

In my DAY we called this double talk. But the first part of it, I can understand. Sounds like something I'd do. Basically nothing, and put no pressure on myself. Soaps are a tough business they say, so I get him. But the last paragraph, double talk. He is so enjoying his freedom but that's going to pass and then is anyone going to be interested? And WHY is he working on his American accent if he won't be needing it for anything? Didn't get that part either. He ruined the whole show so I'm a little ticked off at him.

Esteemed Contributor

EJ is so coming back in a few years. Bank on it!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

lori, on the cover of the new SOD it said Allison Sweeney is disappointed. I assume it's about the rotten ending they gave us. I didn't have time to find the article, so I'm quoting from just the cover. Do you know anymore?

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/19/2014 Judaline said:

lori, on the cover of the new SOD it said Allison Sweeney is disappointed. I assume it's about the rotten ending they gave us. I didn't have time to find the article, so I'm quoting from just the cover. Do you know anymore?

N/M. I'm not sure what's a spoiler and whats not when it comes to Sami.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat