Super Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 13th - October 19th

On 10/17/2014 Judaline said:
On 10/16/2014 QVC old-timer said:

Twin: NuChad is starting to grow on me - besides his beautiful blue eyes, I like him.

Watch your step - I am claiming him because I liked him right away{#emotions_dlg.tt1} He is really doing a good job. I was never a big fan of Casey D (don't throw a pumpkin pie at me - I might just eat it). <br />

OT, I didn't know you were claiming Chad! I like him, too. A very cool demeanor. And of course the baby blues.

I am willing to share him with you.

Honored Contributor

Hi, DAYSies! I've missed you! I've been watching and I don't like what I'm seeing. Although it was refreshing to see Ali Sweeney actually cry real tears yesterday; she ruined the scenes in the morgue for me, and some other scenes, by her inability to act. I don't know how JS stood still while she was pawing his body in the morgue.

I haven't gotten to it yet but last week's SOD has him on the cover and it says he says he's never coming back. Will let you know more when I know it.

I have not warmed up to Chad. Casey Jon Deidrick got cast to star in a new MTV show. Good for him. Bye, CJD! I haven't turned on MTV in...well, that's how I know I'm getting old, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/17/2014 QVC old-timer said:

Twin: NuChad is starting to grow on me - besides his beautiful blue eyes, I like him.

Watch your step - I am claiming him because I liked him right away{#emotions_dlg.tt1} He is really doing a good job. I was never a big fan of Casey D (don't throw a pumpkin pie at me - I might just eat it). <br />

OT, I didn't know you were claiming Chad! I like him, too. A very cool demeanor. And of course the baby blues.

Will you share him with me too???? He is acting like more of a DiMera than old Chad.

As for throwing a pumpkin pie at you, would never do that - I would rather eat it too!!!

Honored Contributor

OK!!!! Thanks, OT. twin wants in-it's your call.

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 LoriLori said:

Hi, DAYSies! I've missed you! I've been watching and I don't like what I'm seeing. Although it was refreshing to see Ali Sweeney actually cry real tears yesterday; she ruined the scenes in the morgue for me, and some other scenes, by her inability to act. I don't know how JS stood still while she was pawing his body in the morgue.

I haven't gotten to it yet but last week's SOD has him on the cover and it says he says he's never coming back. Will let you know more when I know it.

I have not warmed up to Chad. Casey Jon Deidrick got cast to star in a new MTV show. Good for him. Bye, CJD! I haven't turned on MTV in...well, that's how I know I'm getting old, LOL.

lori, let me know when this is on? I think he plays a detective. I love detective shows.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/17/2014 LoriLori said:

...until he does.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Good for him for moving on after such a great run. No place really to take the character anyway so best to go out on a high note.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

OT & Jud - I withdraw my request to share - it is OK - I will just admire him from afar. I still have Rafe that I share with Lori and maybe Jud - or did you give him up?

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 twinsister said:

OT & Jud - I withdraw my request to share - it is OK - I will just admire him from afar. I still have Rafe that I share with Lori and maybe Jud - or did you give him up?

I gave him up and replaced him with Eric-whom I'm having second thoughts about Smiley Sad OT is probably willing to share. I know her as a kind, understanding person (except where Stefano is concerned-then all bets are off).

Respected Contributor

When is Alison Sweeney's last appearance...I thought I remember the first of the year.

Please tell me Kate is not going to get involved with Clyde. Not my business but why did she change her really pretty hair color, without the blue streak, to that kind of blonde color.

Respected Contributor

Oh, I think I liked Ciara much better when she didn't speak! That was mean!