Honored Contributor

Re: CHRISLEY DOESN'T KNOW BEST ... ABOUT FRAUD

They need serious prison time.

Honored Contributor

never watched the show

were they involved in fraud stuff before the show or was that a consequence of the show 

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@soonersis wrote:

If you do the crime you must do the time.  That should apply to everyone as no one is above the law, at least we hope that's the case.  

@soonersis 

Ditto ....  no one is above the law.  I hope.

They will probably be in a "country club" jail..

Honored Contributor

@Jo1313 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@soonersis wrote:

If you do the crime you must do the time.  That should apply to everyone as no one is above the law, at least we hope that's the case.  

@soonersis 

Ditto ....  no one is above the law.  I hope.

They will probably be in a "country club" jail..

@Jo1313 

LOL, I was actually thinking of someone else.   Well, non-violent prisoners don't usually end up in serious lock-up situations.   

Trusted Contributor

I was wondering what Julie thought about Todd having an affair with the man helping with their business?  The fraud charges are bad but then knowing that her husband was unfaithful with another man must have really been a blow yet she stayed with him .

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I was wondering what Julie thought about Todd having an affair with the man helping with their business?  The fraud charges are bad but then knowing that her husband was unfaithful with another man must have really been a blow yet she stayed with him .

@isaboo 

The one time I really spent a few minutes watching, I couldn't believe he was married to Julie.  I thought he was gay.

How do women not know these things?  Too anxious to get married and have a husband?  Star Jones married a man who was obviously gay ... yet she didn't notice?  

Honored Contributor

I always suspected he was gay though Julie is his second wife and he has five kids. I have had several people tell me they felt that way too.

As far as Julie finding out about the affair, he denied it, and the only statement they gave about it was they were very hurt that their friend said this. Who knows what was actually said and done behind closed doors though once she found out.