Respected Contributor

Re: Aoki Simmons - 21 and her boyfriend 65

@lgfan @Yikes! Let's hope not!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonMom wrote:

Her father, Russell Simmons, has publicly said that he's not bothered by their age difference, so why should anyone else be?

I believe Russell is in trouble along with Diddy.  They will probably both go to jail.  Their stuff is all over yotube.  Its crazy that a dad would be ok with this.  Watching her on youtube talking about her boyfriend over the weekend was disturbing.  He looks like her grandfather.  I guess they broke up.

@KingstonMom wrote:

Her father, Russell Simmons, has publicly said that he's not bothered by their age difference, so why should anyone else be?

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Russell was much older than Kimora when they were together, I thought I read that Kimora was only 15 at the time.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I thought Russell was much older than Kimora when they were together, I thought I read that Kimora was only 15 at the time.

@Luvitorleaveit1 Russell met Kimora in 1991 when she was 16 and still in high school.  He was 35.  They married in 1998. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Publicity stunt for Aoki who is an "unknown"  so called model. The only thing she got going is the fact she is the daughter of Kimora & Russell.

icon_razz.gif

She's a Harvard graduate as well, so there's that.

Respected Contributor

@Lakelife62 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Publicity stunt for Aoki who is an "unknown"  so called model. The only thing she got going is the fact she is the daughter of Kimora & Russell.

icon_razz.gif

She also graduated at age 20 with a degree in classics and government.

Trusted Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

@Lakelife62 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

icon_razz.gif

She also graduated at age 20 with a degree in classics and government.

Wow! Smart girl. I always thought Kimora was a smart cookie. No doubt Russell is too. Glad their kids have gotten educated. I don't care who they date. There's no accounting for taste.