Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone know if this rumor is true?

Wow!  I hadn't heard this rumor.   I was actually beginning to like Sage and her friendship with Sharon.   I know the friendship most likely would've gone in the dumper because of Christian but I've been enjoying it nonetheless.

Honored Contributor

Sharon , with all her nosing around is really shooting herself in the foot.

Because of all her snooping she will get the kid taken from her. Which it should be anyway.

Hopefully, Dylan won't want her to try it again at her age. They both work now, she has kids in their 30's one young, etc. Time to close the baby gate.

Respected Contributor

This would make sense. Spoiler says Sage has a confrontation with the Psyco nurse. Maybe nurse kills Sage, then Sharon starts figuring it out. And HEY no one has discovered the psychologist was a fraud yet??? I don't think she was the real Doctor. That just fizzled out. PATTI KNOWS ALL 

Honored Contributor

Wish Paul would shake the truth out of her*******............. quit babying her

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Wish Paul would shake the truth out of her*******............. quit babying her

I think Patticakes is the only intelligent human on the show.  Now, if only one of the regular dingbats could read between the lines. You'd think as many years as Pauly has been through things with her he might be able to.  Wish her danged kitty could talk. Lol

Honored Contributor

I'm with you sista' !!!!!! If she won't give it up voluntarily hynotize her !

Honored Contributor

I think this is just that "a rumor"! Upcoming shows, Sharron talks to Patty and finds out she was never pregnant, Sage finds out Sully is Christian, and the battle begins!