Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 11/30

Please put all spoilers under the spoiler tab, which is the yellow round thingy about in the middle of the bar above when you are actually writing a post. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/30

Thanks, Mama, I hope all comers read that.  And I'll just add that if you quote a spoiler, the box disappears and you've spoiled it for all so please do not quote spoilers or be sure to delete the spoiler portion of the post you're quoting.

Honored Contributor

My guide won't work. I need to know when the funeral is so I don't watch that DAY. Guess I'll pays my money and takes my chances. Now Hope will be sad again and I want her to be hyped about killing the guys who killed Bo (inadvertently, but get 'em just the same).

Honored Contributor

These are from my Comcast guide with my editorial comments.  There are other spoilers out there but I don't want to steal people's work product.  Detailed spoilers can be found on the spoiler threads at DR which collate everyone's spoilers.

Monday:

Spoiler
Rafe and Chad get a lead on Abigail's whereabouts; a vengeful Hope receives a vital tip from Steve; Kayla and Steve's mysterious stalker is revealed; Belle opens up to John and Marlena about what happened in Maine (what happened in Maine doesn't stay in Maine).

Tuesday:

Spoiler
Things turn romantic for Kayla and Steve while they're trapped in a supply closet ; Victor forces Brady to choose between Theresa and Titan; Daniel isn't thrilled when Fynn continues to flirt with Nicole (isn't Fynn like thirty?); Gabi and Paul get new job opportunities (I had hoped Paul was gone).

Wednesday:

Spoiler
Hope interrogates Claudia, demanding answers about who was behind Bo's kidnapping; Shawn bids good-bye to a heartbroken Belle; fearing for her life, Abigail desperately tries to get through to an unraveling Ben.  (unraveling?  he hasn't been raveled in a long time!)

Thursday:

Spoiler
Chad attempts to rescue Abigail from Ben; Lani and JJ take off to search for Abigail; Hope plays a dangerous game when she finally tracks down Dr. Malcolm (who the heck is Drl Malcolm?); Belle gets sucked into Sami's mess (what????).

Friday:

Spoiler
Ben seals Abigail and Chad's fate (pyromaniacs, guess this is your day!); Rafe stops Hope from making a huge mistake ; Caroline has a distressing vision concerning Victor (nooooo, he needs to stay on the show forever); Brady gives up everything for Theresa (oh spare me).
Spoiler
So there's nothing about a funeral but I suppose they could do the WIll Horton five-second-graveside treatment for Bo.  
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  I enjoyed your comments on the spoilers. The Maine thing-do I really care?

Each time I saw the Chad/Abigail words I stopped reading-Don't want to be spoiled on this. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Jud!  I wasn't sure if I was being intrusive or entertaining LOL.  

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Lori,Thank you for the spoilers.I had to laugh at some of your comments,especially the raveling part.Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Lori, your comments were hilarious.  I often make the same type of remark when I'm reading the spoiler sites.

Add me to those who cried the entire show on the Friday before Thanksgiving.  The first thing my mom asked when I got to her house was if I had watched the show.  I haven't had tears like that since the late 70's, early 80s.  I remember one time my mom and I were watching DAYS (so I had to stil be in high school) and we were both sitting there crying about something that was happening, and my dad walked in.  He was all concerned and asked what was wrong, why were we crying?  We pointed at the tv and he got the most disgusted look on his face and said "What the h*** is wrong with you people".  HAHAHAHA!! I miss my dad!

Looks like this week will be good.  I don't know if I can sit through a Bo funeral.  Last Friday was bad enough.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli  Your dad had a point. What is wrong with us?