Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/10

Spoiler
Remember what I posted last week, Abby leaves Chad at the alter!! (vow renewal service)
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Was Claire the one fired or was it Ciara?  As far as I'm concerned they should both go and take Jade with them.

@Daysdee, Ciara was fired.  And supposedly recast, later on.  As for Claire they're selling her songs on I-Tunes and I read they recently put a music video of her somewhere.  See my previous post about why hasn't the casting director been fired LOL.

Honored Contributor

I think Julie may be the guiding force behind Ciara's new friend.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Why would Julie want Ciara to get hurt by a boy?? Julie will not be liking her grandson with Gabi and will be trying to stop that relationship from going any farther.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Why would Julie want Ciara to get hurt by a boy?? Julie will not be liking her grandson with Gabi and will be trying to stop that relationship from going any farther.

Maybe it is not to hurt her, but to give her confidence that she can meet someone nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Maybe it is not to hurt her, but to give her confidence that she can meet someone nice.  I hope it is not Chase behind all of this - thought he was permanently gone.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

I forgot about Chase....

But,i wouldn't put it past Claire to behind it.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Did any of you get Sean Spicer in place of DAYS today?

Esteemed Contributor

Nope.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@twinsister   I sure hope this Wyatt character turns out to be a GOOD guy 'cuz I think he's a really good actor.  I think he's better than Ciara in their scenes together.  Like everyone else, I like Theo a lot.  I'd hate to think that The Powers That Be would let a good actor like this Wyatt go.

At leeeeeeeast we didn't seeeeee Joeeeeeeeeyyyyyy todayyyyyy.  By the time he finishes his lines, I need a root touch up.  And Lani.  She's another one.  She.  Stops talking.  Mid-sentence.  Then.  Takes a breath.  And finishes.  Her lines.