Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/10

@mishka14 wrote:

Question....I thought John was suppose to be coming back beginning of 2017???  We are half way through April....was he fired?

I have really had it with the Joey, Steve, Sweetness and Eva's son....they all need to go live somewhere else..

!

@mishka14, the show announced John would air again -- after months away due to a serious injury on the set -- this past Monday, two days ago.  I didn't see the show.  He wasn't on?

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I have also noticed the open drapes and unlocked and open door.  Nicole and Brady were talking with the door wide open and this is after Scooter told her he knows her real  name, about  her past and  the kidnapping.  Also, did Brady grow a full beard overnight?  (I'm referring to when he was with Tate having fries.  Didn't seem he looked like that the day before.)

@Daysdee, the show schedule for the past few years has been two weeks working 10 and 12 hour days and two weeks of dark set.  So we're constantly seeing people's looks two weeks apart, sometimes in the same episode.  Not long ago I was laughing because Sonny lost ten or fifteen pounds in the course of an episode.

Esteemed Contributor

oh I didn't even think about that......good now Chloe will either have to look on her own or find some other sap to help her.

Honored Contributor

Whoever put Claire and Theo together and in bed should be fired.  Oh wait, she was.

I wish they'd get rid of the casting director.  She's been there forever.  I don't like her work.  How many people are successful less than half the time and get to keep their job.

Esteemed Contributor

Meterologists. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Grrrr how boring..i so didn't want Theo and wantabe singer in bed today.

So Ciara's date is messing with her... but who was he talking to on his phone after they said good night????

the rest of show.. no comment..lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I fast forwarded through Theo and Claire in bed - definitely could have done without that!!

Not sure about Ciara's boyfriend -maybe Claire is giving him the info on what Ciara likes.  She will do anything to keep her away from Theo.  Another possibility is Julie.

Honored Contributor

Was Claire the one fired or was it Ciara?  As far as I'm concerned they should both go and take Jade with them.

Respected Contributor

And who says Nicole has to open the door just because someone's knocking??

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Grrrr how boring..i so didn't want Theo and wantabe singer in bed today.

So Ciara's date is messing with her... but who was he talking to on his phone after they said good night????

the rest of show.. no comment..lol

I was thinking it could be a disgruntled and emotionally disturbed Chase Jennings.